Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting — Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After

Jul 2014
massachusetts
They are like babies, aren't they, always derailing with claims against the source. Heh. So 100% predictable.
And the sheep just soak up this nonsense, tell us about the 58,000 illegal aliens that voted in Texas.
Or better yet, pull a rabbit out of a hat and claim it shows that the entire "Russia" thing was concocted by Hillary Clinton.
You need to be a special kind of stupid to believe this shit.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The 'ol my fake news is better than your fake news argument. Classic.

View attachment 2915
I have a source that says @Sabcat is actually a leftist commie who got eiffel-towered between Bill Clinton and Anderson Cooper. Now, given what we know about the burden of proof, should everyone on this board believe me until you disprove it, or should they disbelieve me until I can prove it? Is it your job to disprove, or is it my job to prove?

Try thinking

Nov 2012
nirvana
And the sheep just soak up this nonsense, tell us about the 58,000 illegal aliens that voted in Texas.
Or better yet, pull a rabbit out of a hat and claim it shows that the entire "Russia" thing was concocted by Hillary Clinton.

Have you ever talked to anyone that wears a maga hat?

Last edited:
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Oh, he is very special indeed.