Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting — Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I got this data/datum thing hammered into me in grad school. My research director was from Europe and in his day, even chemists had to be reasonably fluent in Latin. And this is part of Latin grammar. And he was a persnickety old bugger. If you ever spoke of data as singular, or worse wrote it that way, you got the evil eye bad. And he could do a really mean evil eye.

Although I still say "a datum point" sounds stupid.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I got this data/datum thing hammered into me in grad school. My research director was from Europe and in his day, even chemists had to be reasonably fluent in Latin. And this is part of Latin grammar. And he was a persnickety old bugger. If you ever spoke of data as singular, or worse wrote it that way, you got the evil eye bad. And he could do a really mean evil eye.

Although I still say "a datum point" sounds stupid.
Data Point is correct, the noun is "point" and is singular, "data" is being used as an adjective.

Reactions: leekohler2
Dec 2015
Arizona
You'd have flunked his courses with that attitude. Being right didn't matter.

Right? What is this strange word "right"?? I hope you're not implying "truth". We all know what happened to that word. :cool:

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I have a source that says @Sabcat is actually a leftist commie who got eiffel-towered between Bill Clinton and Anderson Cooper. Now, given what we know about the burden of proof, should everyone on this board believe me until you disprove it, or should they disbelieve me until I can prove it? Is it your job to disprove, or is it my job to prove?

Try thinking

Bill was out of blue pills that day. Don Lemmon stepped in and it ended w/ a kathy Griffin bukkaki. Good times.

But seriously if you are under the impression that linking to one of the newspeak approved "fact checkers" is in fact disapproving anything i seriously over estimated your intelligence and integrity.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Bill was out of blue pills that day. Don Lemmon stepped in and it ended w/ a kathy Griffin bukkaki. Good times.

But seriously if you are under the impression that linking to one of the newspeak approved "fact checkers" is in fact disapproving anything i seriously over estimated your intelligence and integrity.
My position is the person making th me claim carries the burden of proof to provide evidence to support said claim. Until such evidence is presented, the default position is to disbelieve the claim.

The OP should provide better evidence

Reactions: RNG
Nov 2012
Chicago
OH BOY! YAY and WHEW! The Grand Ol' Boys Club FINALLY found their way back to Hillary. What next? Will this be connected to BENGHAZIIIIII!!!! EMAILS??? SERVERS???? URANIUM???

Surely you can find a way---keep digging, guys.
As usual, once again the Truth is irrelevant when it casts aspersions on the Democrats, especially if they are female!:rolleyes:

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
As usual, once again the Truth is irrelevant when it casts aspersions on the Democrats, especially if they are female!:rolleyes:
What truth? That Trumpazees can't find anything good to say about their Dear Orange Leader so can only cast unproven accusations at Hillary and Obama, two non-players in the system?

Nov 2012
Chicago
What truth? That Trumpazees can't find anything good to say about their Dear Orange Leader so can only cast unproven accusations at Hillary and Obama, two non-players in the system?
Just as I stated, Dems avoid the obvious TRUTH, because of Party loyalty.:mad: