Russians did hack the election

Aug 2019
De Congo
OK, I give up.
How much does it cost to post fake news on Facebook and Twitter?
In order to change the results of our election at the last minute..? There isn't enough money in the universe to make that happen with 50 billion Facebook and Twitter posts.
You are "CRYING WOLF" about something that is simply not feasible.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
In order to change the results of our election at the last minute..? There isn't enough money in the universe to make that happen with 50 billion Facebook and Twitter posts.
You are "CRYING WOLF" about something that is simply not feasible.
How much does it cost to post fake news on Facebook and Twitter?

Aug 2019
De Congo
That's not what I meant, and nothing but hyperbole on your part. Ten million man hours....
OK..give us your best estimate what it would have taken to change enough electoral votes. I'm sure you've already done the math based on how many 1000s of aimless Hillary voters came forward to admit that Russian hacking changed their votes at the last minute..oh wait that never happened.....
LOL..!

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
OK..give us your best estimate what it would have taken to change enough electoral votes. I'm sure you've already done the math based on how many 1000s of aimless Hillary voters came forward to admit that Russian hacking changed their votes at the last minute..oh wait that never happened.....
LOL..!
I accept the findings of our intelligence agencies and Mueller's investigation. You don't. You're making the ridiculous claim. I'm sure you've done the math, you've got the proof Mueller et al are wrong. Let's see it.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
Violet Chimp thinks the Russians hacked the election and changed the votes.
there's the disconnect

I personally have decided to automatically dismiss anyone who immediately displays they haven't read the first bit of intelligence or factual information on the issue.

Aug 2019
De Congo
I accept the findings of our intelligence agencies and Mueller's investigation. You don't. You're making the ridiculous claim. I'm sure you've done the math, you've got the proof Mueller et al are wrong. Let's see it.
You accept the results of an intelligence agency that has been proven to be working against Trump.
Now tell me how many aimless Hillary Voters have come forward to admit that the Russians made them switch their vote..?
Surely you can produce a few hundred claims or so, just to show us the "Tip Of The Iceberg"...?
LOL.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Violet Chimp thinks the Russians hacked the election and changed the votes.
there's the disconnect

I personally have decided to automatically dismiss anyone who immediately displays they haven't read the first bit of intelligence or factual information on the issue.
So you automatically dismiss yourself??

Reactions: Violent Chimp
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
One insignificant aspect of election interference is all you have so that's what you have to zero in on and ignore all the rest. It works for deplorables but not for thinking people.
The Hillary Clinton Campaign...to.....DNC.....to Perkins Coie....to....Fusion GPS.. to...Christopher Steele.....to the Russkies !!! That is what the "deplorables" have zeroed in on.... Wait more to come....