Russians did hack the election

Jul 2019
Georgia
You accept the results of an intelligence agency that has been proven to be working against Trump.
Now tell me how many aimless Hillary Voters have come forward to admit that the Russians made them switch their vote..?
Surely you can produce a few hundred claims or so, just to show us the "Tip Of The Iceberg"...?
LOL.
well Hillary won the popular vote, so that's not really the "evidence" you should be looking for

dissemination of fake news was Russia's main tactic.

Russian fake accounts showed posts to 126 million Facebook users

they hacked databases to get voter information

most studies show that Russian interference had an impact, but it was the perfect storm. I lay blame on Hillary for her campaigning. She didn't touch key battleground states right before the election and that cost her. I think she mistakenly thought she had it in the bag.

Aug 2019
De Congo
well Hillary won the popular vote, so that's not really the "evidence" you should be looking for

most studies show that Russian interference had an impact, but it was the perfect storm. I lay blame on Hillary for her campaigning. She didn't touch key battleground states right before the election and that cost her. I think she mistakenly thought she had it in the bag.
I'm looking for a reasonable sample size of aimless Hillary Voters who admit they switched to Trump due to Russian interference. That's what we need to make this Chicken Little Fable of yours look at least remotely feasible.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
I am looking for any evidence that the Russian leadership (the Kremlin) had any preference either way for Hillary or Trump....I think the Russians didn't want either of them.. and were instead focused on creating chaos, pure and simple...

Oct 2010
Colorado
You accept the results of an intelligence agency that has been proven to be working against Trump.
Now tell me how many aimless Hillary Voters have come forward to admit that the Russians made them switch their vote..?
Surely you can produce a few hundred claims or so, just to show us the "Tip Of The Iceberg"...?
LOL.
I simply have no time for your attitude or this conversation. You love Trump. That's fine with me. Keep on loving him.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm looking for a reasonable sample size of aimless Hillary Voters who admit they switched to Trump due to Russian interference. That's what we need to make this Chicken Little Fable of yours look at least remotely feasible.
that's not how scientific studies work

also one could not be a "Hillary voter" who "switched to trump"

they only could have voted for one or the other

but still, that's not the sample you need to prove Russian interference affected the election results

Oct 2010
Colorado

Her ill-considered "deplorables" comment cost her dearly. She modeled a perfect fool. She paved the way for the abomination in the White House. I never liked her much. I don't like her at all now.

Aug 2019
De Congo
that's not how scientific studies work

also one could not be a "Hillary voter" who "switched to trump"

they only could have voted for one or the other

but still, that's not the sample you need to prove Russian interference affected the election results
Judging from your weak and ridiculous answers I'd say that my work is done here.

Aug 2019
De Congo
I simply have no time for your attitude or this conversation. You love Trump. That's fine with me. Keep on loving him.
Geeze..you can't even produce ONE Hillary voter who was influenced by Russians to switch...?
LOL..it really is chilling to see how hopelessly brainwashed the Sheeple have become after spending their entire lives soaking their heads with thousands upon thousands of hours of Globalist controlled mass media..

Aug 2019
Warwickshire UK
Here’s a promise. If the Reps win the next election the excuse will be because of voter fraud and if the Dems win it will be the fault of the Russians. :)

Aug 2019
De Congo
Here’s a promise. If the Reps win the next election the excuse will be because of voter fraud and if the Dems win it will be the fault of the Russians. :)
Isn't force feeding millions of government dependent [forever Democrat Party loyal] Illegal Aliens into the USA the worst sort of VOTER FRAUD / ELECTION TAMPERING...?