Sanders campaign demonstrates the beauty of leftism

Nov 2005
California
Yeah, they never have the actual stories they are talking about on screen w/ direct references and/or links embedded. Especially the ones I post.

Maybe you should ask yourself why that is especially true of the youtube videos you post...
Try focusing less on sensationalism and more on facts.

SMH
Translation. Didn't click the link. Keep that inmind next time you post a link and cry about someone not clicking it.
Nice to see you potatoes
I did click the link and I admit I did not finish it.
The woman was wasting my time with needless sensationalism.

I find it amusing that you falsely complain I didn't "click" your link when I have busted you on not reading / clicking in the past. Sometimes, even your own posted stuff.
The whole "post a 15 minute video" that relies on sensationalism while you yourself fail to explicitly show what you support about her statements is a recurring theme. Unions negotiate pay and compensation. Sometimes they have to renegotiate.
People don't make a big deal when the boss adds on new tasking, but when a union renegotiates suddenly that's heinous???
:rolleyes:

Dec 2012
California
I guess spotlighting the hypocrisy of Bernie's rhetoric is not worthy of transparency. Apparently, "sensationalism" is now the catchall phrase the Left will use when confronted with fact.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Maybe you should ask yourself why that is especially true of the youtube videos you post...
Try focusing less on sensationalism and more on facts.

I did click the link and I admit I did not finish it.
The woman was wasting my time with needless sensationalism.

I find it amusing that you falsely complain I didn't "click" your link when I have busted you on not reading / clicking in the past. Sometimes, even your own posted stuff.
The whole "post a 15 minute video" that relies on sensationalism while you yourself fail to explicitly show what you support about her statements is a recurring theme. Unions negotiate pay and compensation. Sometimes they have to renegotiate.
People don't make a big deal when the boss adds on new tasking, but when a union renegotiates suddenly that's heinous???
:rolleyes:

Naw...

You said

'Youtube videos habitually provide no citation for their claims. Too many of them focus too much on hyperbolic exaggeration.'

Implying that either that was the case here (it is not) or you didn't watch the video.

Don't care what one it was only that your implication stems from dishonesty.

No surprise there.

Good day.

Oct 2010
Colorado
I guess spotlighting the hypocrisy of Bernie's rhetoric is not worthy of transparency. Apparently, "sensationalism" is now the catchall phrase the Left will use when confronted with fact.
Yup, sorta like "TDS hate" has been the catchall phrase the Right uses when confronted with facts about Trump.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well, yeah. I mean it's not like this little social(ist) experiment is an excellent dry run if one of these nutcases get a shot at implementing this insanity.

Nov 2005
California
Translation, Sabcat is going to ignore what I actually say cause arguing against reality isn't convenient for sensationalism b.s.

And, ahead of the main reply, I'm also going to point out Sabcat is yet again fixating on non-topical b.s. in order to ignore the actual topic of his own thread.

You said
'Youtube videos habitually provide no citation for their claims. Too many of them focus too much on hyperbolic exaggeration.'
Implying that either that was the case here (it is not) or you didn't watch the video.
Don't care what one it was only that your implication stems from dishonesty
Are you really this stupid?

Earlier you said I didn't click the link. Sabcat: "Translation. Didn't click the link."
I stated I did click the link and explicitly stated I did not finish the video.

Now you want to call me a liar because you are saying I didn't watch the video??? When I explicitly admitted I didn't finish it?

My bet is yet again you did not read the whole of what you were responding to, but you claim somebody is dishonest anyways...