SanFran Nan is guilty of abuse of power

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Feb 2007
USA
Seems she's overstepped a couple of times and the Senate could call the whole thing off. No wonder she looked so unstable at her presser this a/m.
Hmmm...And the specific House rule or rules which were violated relating to that alleged abuse of power is/are...?

:rolleyes:

Reactions: foundit66
Nov 2005
California
Hmmm...And the specific House rule or rules which were violated relating to that alleged abuse of power is/are...?
:rolleyes:
Clicker II can't discuss such things cause he doesn't even bother to read the articles...

He's repeating the same dumb claim that Pelosi had problems giving the announcement, but when I asked him what time-stamp of the video (that I provided back to him) where she was supposedly having problems, he couldn't talk about it...
Too many Repubs on this site are regurgitating talking points without an iota of understanding what they mean.

Feb 2007
USA
Clicker II can't discuss such things cause he doesn't even bother to read the articles...

He's repeating the same dumb claim that Pelosi had problems giving the announcement, but when I asked him what time-stamp of the video (that I provided back to him) where she was supposedly having problems, he couldn't talk about it...
Too many Repubs on this site are regurgitating talking points without an iota of understanding what they mean.
It seems that, whenever they-particularly Trump supporters it seems-are pressed for objective details which would substantiate their claims, actually to their own benefit of appearing knowledgeable about the topic they are discussing, they essentially scurry off as if nothing ever happened...and only to repeat the same mere claims later.

Perhaps, a bit Trump's own apparent personality style has sort of rubbed off on them....

(Heck, I've been debating for some years now. And I do recall some Republican supporters being able to hold their own, so to speak, in a debate. But it does seem that the Trump era has kind of effected some folks in a way that they appear to act quite like him.)

Reactions: foundit66
Jun 2018
South Dakota
I guess it must be true, all the libs are doing is dissing the poster and the source no comment on whether it's true.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
It seems that, whenever they-particularly Trump supporters it seems-are pressed for objective details which would substantiate their claims, actually to their own benefit of appearing knowledgeable about the topic they are discussing, they essentially scurry off as if nothing ever happened...and only to repeat the same mere claims later.

Perhaps, a bit Trump's own apparent personality style has sort of rubbed off on them....

(Heck, I've been debating for some years now. And I do recall some Republican supporters being able to hold their own, so to speak, in a debate. But it does seem that the Trump era has kind of effected some folks in a way that they appear to act quite like him.)
I too remember such times, such debates. When I began frequenting political forums in 2004, I did in part to try to understand what made Rs click; how could they support an administration like GW's after the barrage of lies let loose by him, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Libby, and the rest.

However, at the time I was fed up with the Ds as well after they shot down the best man to run against GW, Dr. Howard Dean. By 2006, I found myself firmly in the ranks of the paleoconservatives, what I understood to be Classical Liberalism with its high regard for the individual and individual rights, small government, non-interference in foreign affairs, and a sound and stable currency not governed by the semi-private Federal Reserve System.

Rs, meanwhile, continued in their denial of how neoconservatism had remade their party and themselves. Approximately from then, Rs abandoned the kind of Republicanism last appearing in the chief executive with Eisenhower. I, during the same time, supported the classical liberal Dr. Paul, all the time watching R's sinking deeper into an ingrown and inbred abyss, but even so I did not imagine the party of family values ever would nominate and elect a person with Trump's lack of character and honor, but here we are.

With logic and reality simply not on their side, and after a decade or so of being defined by opposing Ds no matter what the subject, all they have left is passion, a mother's love for a child, a zealot's love for God, a willingness to take themselves and their nation to the gallows to defend that which cannot be justified and who deserves no defense.

It's truly sad.

Reactions: baloney_detector