Sarah lies again

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Sarah tweeted:

President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern...

5:48 PM - Nov 7, 2018
In fact, Acosta did not place his hands on the woman helping to pass the mic from person to person.

Don't take my word for it. Watch the video.

Press Corps Backs CNN’s Jim Acosta, Calling Out Sarah Huckabee Sanders For ‘Complete Lie’

Dec 2015
Arizona
Sarah tweeted:

In fact, Acosta did not place his hands on the woman helping to pass the mic from person to person.

Don't take my word for it. Watch the video.

Press Corps Backs CNN’s Jim Acosta, Calling Out Sarah Huckabee Sanders For ‘Complete Lie’

Laughing my ass off! First, you are right. Acosta did not touch the woman. Second, "we will never tolerate a reporter placing his hands....." from a WH staff member who works for a man who BRAGS, EXTOLS, boasts, swaggers, and gloats about his RIGHT TO PLACE his hands on any woman, reporter or not???

My god. Unbelievable. Sarah Sanders has lost her soul--if she ever had one.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
So if she sues Acosta is Trump going to pay his legal bills?

Or is that only for people that assault Trump critics?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Doctored video. The "chop" video was a Infowars production. Yes, we're in the age of doctored video. Take a look:

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted a doctored video of the Jim Acosta mic-grab that was shared a couple of hours earlier by the far-right site Infowars
  • The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is accused of sharing a misleading video of CNN's Jim Acosta from the conspiracy-theory website Infowars.
  • A White House intern tried to take the microphone from Acosta during a heated exchange between the reporter and President Donald Trump at a press conference on Wednesday, and the White House — with no evidence — accused Acosta of putting his hands on her.
  • The video shared by Sanders appeared edited to make the moment seem more violent.
  • Acosta called the accusation that he put his hands on the intern a "lie."
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted a doctored video of the Jim Acosta mic-grab that was shared hours earlier by the far-right site Infowars

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Laughing my ass off! First, you are right. Acosta did not touch the woman. Second, "we will never tolerate a reporter placing his hands....." from a WH staff member who works for a man who BRAGS, EXTOLS, boasts, swaggers, and gloats about his RIGHT TO PLACE his hands on any woman, reporter or not???

My god. Unbelievable. Sarah Sanders has lost her soul--if she ever had one.
Touching "on the arm" isn't a Trump approved location.

Yes, the looks on Sarah's face do indicate a possible soul loss.

Mar 2017
Massachusetts
>be typical progressive in 2018
>looking at someone is now considered rape
>get a taste of your own medicine
>cry online

dab