Saying "I Am Gay" Will Get You Kicked Out of Florida Private Schools

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Don't give shit brainless one. I read your post, and asked a question. Too much of a snowflake to deal with.? Tough titty said the cat to the kitty.

LOL, yeah, that is me, brainless.

Thanks for the typical Trumpet response. Loud, rude, obnoxious and confrontation to cover for your ignorance.

Must suck to be you.

peace

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
What "hatred?"

do you even bother reading post or do you just knee jerk reaction a response to the headline?

jesus - get an effing grip
Try reading what you write before posting it:

"And they call themselves a Christian school. Despicable humans. "

So much "love" there.

May 2018
Chicago

So much "love" there.
They are despicable. They are certainly not Christians. They're bigots using religion to excuse their bigotry. On top of it, they're using taxpayer money to do it. That's despicable, is it not?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.

So much "love" there.

Do you honestly think that the gross intolerance written by the school in their literature qualifies them as anything other than despicable? And that it stands it direct conflict to what Christianity is?

Let's face it, you did not read the link and you think it's fine to hate gays and others in the LBGT community.

I'd call that, fairly, despicable too.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT

So much "love" there.
I am so fucking sick of what has happened to language in America today.

If somebody does or advocates something despicable, it's "hateful" to call them despicable.

It's like when a journalist writes an article about something corrupt or stupid or wrong or incoherent that our Dear Leader the fat orange turd had said or done. Because it's negative about him, it's FAKE NEWS.

Fuck that.

When somebody advocates something despicable - like using Christianity and the name of Christ to promote bigotry and prejudice - they ARE despicable. PERIOD.

That's not hate - like negative news isn't fake news - facts are FACTS. Calling them out and addressing the issue is not HATE.

May 2018
Chicago
I am so fucking sick of what has happened to language in America today.

If somebody does or advocates something despicable, it's "hateful" to call them despicable.

It's like when a journalist writes an article about something corrupt or stupid or wrong or incoherent that our Dear Leader the fat orange turd had said or done. Because it's negative about him, it's FAKE NEWS.

Fuck that.

When somebody advocates something despicable - like using Christianity and the name of Christ to promote bigotry and prejudice - they ARE despicable. PERIOD.

That's not hate - like negative news isn't fake news - facts are FACTS. Calling them out and addressing the issue is not HATE.
You got that right!

May 2018
Chicago
You’re right.

They shouldn’t be called humans.
It is truly sad that in 2019 this kind of garbage is allowed to happen. These schools can be as anti-gau as they want, as long as they do it with their own money. But they're taking hundred of thousands in taxpayer cash That should stop, immediately.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
They are despicable. They are certainly not Christians. They're bigots using religion to excuse their bigotry. On top of it, they're using taxpayer money to do it. That's despicable, is it not?

If we did not live in a secular society it woulld be. However, we do not have a theocracy so "live and let live".