Schemes, scams and insider trading. No wonder SanFran Nan is a mega millionaire.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
You're really stretching here clicky. For decades congress had exempted itself from insider trading rules. They have ALL benefited massively from insider information, including buying or selling stocks from companies that would benefit or be harmed by legislation they were voting on themselves.

If you knew congress had, in the middle of the night, slipped an amendment into a totally unrelated bill, that would defund all green energy research, wouldn't YOU love to short the stock of the companies that had been receiving the majority of that money ?

Shall we go back and examine the stock purchases of EVERY congressman for the last 40 years ?? I wonder how many would be guilty of this type of insider trading ??

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Who said anything about SanFran Nan going to jail? It's her husband who's doing it. Unless of course she's involved as a partner or officer of the company. Why not include her as a co-felon in the dealings of her husband? Libs are so "concerned" that Trump still owns his hotels and any money they make during his Presidency is somehow illegal I'm surprised that they would allow SanFran Nan a pass on this.

Feb 2019
nunya
Who said anything about SanFran Nan going to jail? It's her husband who's doing it. Unless of course she's involved as a partner or officer of the company. Why not include her as a co-felon in the dealings of her husband? Libs are so "concerned" that Trump still owns his hotels and any money they make during his Presidency is somehow illegal I'm surprised that they would allow SanFran Nan a pass on this.
They would allow a pass because this type of crime is common in the political world. Just read bubbajones' post.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Can someone explain to me why conservatives would be concerned about the actions of liberal legislators, and a 5 year old story, but have no apparent current concern about the individual with the most influence on the entire function of government?