Science Bitches

Dec 2017
USA
@bill sands

The best way to understand how flawed the enterprise of science is, due to human practitioners shortcomings, is to begin studying it in depth oneself.

Note, I am not making a particular judgement call on the topic of 'Climate Change', rather pointing out that Tyson's claim of 'scientists are completely objective and thus arrive at the objective truth to a matter' is 'objectively', trivially false. It is a simple matter of hubris.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
@bill sands

The best way to understand how flawed the enterprise of science is, due to human practitioners shortcomings, is to begin studying it in depth oneself.

Note, I am not making a particular judgement call on the topic of 'Climate Change', rather pointing out that Tyson's claim of 'scientists are completely objective and thus arrive at the objective truth to a matter' is 'objectively', trivially false. It is a simple matter of hubris.
they in my opinion are the only ones that are without flaw, and this is because of the scientific method.. when you say PROVE IT' they can they can the scientic method is my bible because it is the only way to determine objective reality, the problem with your statement is you make a claim, that sceince is some how flawed, but you lack any way to prove that, because you sir are a fucking moron , the sceintif method is so intricate and comprehensive, you simply have no refutation
Isaac Asimov > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Issac Asimov

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Leftist religion
it is my religion because we have proof it is true, but lets not forget that the left isnt all that scientific, the whole anti vxers and into gmo movelent is left and totally against what sceince tells us is true, and i mean absolutely verifiable truth