SCOTUS takes Trumps tax cases

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
I wonder why the great and powerful billionaire does not want anyone to know he's a billionaire? The guy usually goes out of his way to self aggrandize or brag.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I wonder why the great and powerful billionaire does not want anyone to know he's a billionaire? The guy usually goes out of his way to self aggrandize or brag.
I thought the loonies were demanding his records so they could show that he's not as rich as he claims. Which is it?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I guess no one knows or has a clue as to what the fly in their ointment might be.
So I'll tell ya. What if a vacancy on the court appears in the meantime?

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
I thought the loonies were demanding his records so they could show that he's not as rich as he claims. Which is it?
You ask a question in reply to a question?....weird.

The "Loonies" are demanding his taxes to find out his level of corruption and the Moron is fighting it not understanding that SDNY will get them no matter what. He is biding his time and praying for re-election because once he is no longer President he is going to have to face reality.

Reactions: leekohler2

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I'm impressed with how well his lawyers and his SC have managed to arrange things such that a whole bunch of really important stuff like administration staff testifying and Dotard's financials, if ever allowed, won't be till after the election. Great execution of their strategy.

They've got tons to hide.

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
I'm impressed with how well his lawyers and his SC have managed to arrange things such that a whole bunch of really important stuff like administration staff testifying and Dotard's financials, if ever allowed, won't be till after the election. Great execution of their strategy.

They've got tons to hide.
Impressed or disgusted?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The motive for demanding the records, based on the libs need to bash Trump with anything they have, is a strong deterrent for giving them anything he doesn't have to.