Seattle Isn’t Afraid of Immigrants, Mr. Trump

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Yes,

This

We've heard countless stories of women whose children have been threatened. Gangs have taken over their villages and the gang members want the young men and boys as trainees. If the parents refuse, the boy(s) are taken to the town square and murdered as a message to those who refuse.
I think we both know what happens to little girls.

From my understanding the gang activity is mostly in boarder towns where the trafficking into the states is prevalent.

I know a good number of people from Mexico and central America and the very rarely speak of the gangs or cartels.

What would they have to gain from terrorizing towns?
Those stories are as old as time. It's a very big problem in several parts of Africa, but also Central American nations like Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.

Food and recruits are the most common reasons.

Travel Advisories

Jul 2015
chicago
Shouldn't this mayor be saying that they are not afraid of "illegal" aliens? This is what he is referring o right? Illegal aliens.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Why Do Progs Insist On Saying 'Immigrants'

When The Subject Is 'Illegal Aliens' ??

Nancy Pelosi Lies When She Says Sanctuary
Isn't For Illegal Aliens With Criminal Records
Yet That Is What It Is For
Because It Applies To Illegal Aliens
When They Let Them Out Of Jail

Last edited:
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Like all petty childish vindictive mean-spirited revenge plans, this one is just plain dumb.
If they shipped ten million immigrants to New Haven, they wouldn't be here long. There wouldn't be enough work, housing, schools or health care for them, and they'd scatter throughout the U.S.
And it's not as if we would make a real effort to keep them here. Hell, we might buy them all bus tickets to Mar-A-Lago!

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Like all petty childish vindictive mean-spirited revenge plans, this one is just plain dumb.
If they shipped ten million immigrants to New Haven, they wouldn't be here long. There wouldn't be enough work, housing, schools or health care for them, and they'd scatter throughout the U.S.
And it's not as if we would make a real effort to keep them here. Hell, we might buy them all bus tickets to Mar-A-Lago!
Probably correct for some. Most, however, would probably still in the area. It's not like they have cellphones and credit cards to call Uber, eh?

Mar 2019
Texas
The shelters here in AZ tell an entirely different story, Dick. Churches all over the valley have opened their doors and basements to hundreds of asylum seekers. Those who work with these folks tell us that 1/3 to 1/2 of the space is occupied by children. We've heard countless stories of women whose children have been threatened. Gangs have taken over their villages and the gang members want the young men and boys as trainees. If the parents refuse, the boy(s) are taken to the town square and murdered as a message to those who refuse.
I think we both know what happens to little girls.
Yes that is my larger point. There are thousands of people escaping the situations you describe but there are also thousands coming just for work. They are all in the same line and that takes away genuine efforts to help those that need it more and focus resources on them in a manner where they are better served. One big answer to free up the current numbers is more temporary worker visas. They could do that over nite and it would help much the people you describe.

I say hell yes potus ship them folks to sanctuary cities today,greatly expand the visa program with a better reporting system to keep track of them and LEGALIZE drugs.