See the kid has what my people call chutZspah ,

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
s thousands of government employees fret over whether they will receive their January paychecks, one category of government workers will continue to be paid regardless of a shutdown: senators and members of Congress. But Democratic Representative-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezis calling for that to change.
put her in charge i like her Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says Congressional Salaries Should Be Furloughed During a Shutdown - news - att.net

In a tweet on Saturday, Ocasio-Cortez wrote, “Next time we have a [government] shutdown, Congressional salaries should be furloughed as well. It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision. Have some integrity.”

Jan 2014
I am retired now, but, as a former government worker who lived through furloughs, I can tell you that it sucks. We were lucky to have the resources to make it through financially, but many of my co workers struggled.

Politically, I am willing to support a government shutdown for (in my opinion), the right reasons. But this government shut down is different for so many reasons.

Dec 2018
U.S
What is a 'chutZspah'?

The above picture with all females in a Governed place. Where is this?

I understand that the picture does not reflect any sexual orientation, but it does spark a question.

To the LGBT persons, what is 'love'? To them, what is their definition of 'love'? Between 2 persons?

Why do I ask? Because as in most marriages in the past, if their 'love' is a 'sincere' declaration, they will go through the ups and downs, the trials and fights, the arguments and disagreements, as the past 'hetero' couples needed to go through. Will the same 'sex' marriages be able to 'stand to the test' of such relationship trials and disagreements, with the 'same' 1 person for an entire life together?

Will they be able to look at each other in the mornings, day after day, even before their non 50th or maybe even the 75th year 'marriage anniversary'?

There is the 'work' years, until 65 or so, then the retirement years after. If 40 years of age, there is another 25 years until retirement and then the other years after retirement. Are 'couples' willing to go through these years with another 1 person and only that 1 person? Regardless of times or politics or maybe even the other person's 'quirks' and 'arguments' and the other person's hates and dislikes. etc....

Are these persons willing to see the 'ugly' sides of the other in marriage?

And so I ask, to these persons or any, 'what is love', to them? What is their definition of 'love'? There are probably going to be many mornings and nights where the other person's 'breath' might not be overly 'loveable', right?

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
s thousands of government employees fret over whether they will receive their January paychecks, one category of government workers will continue to be paid regardless of a shutdown: senators and members of Congress. But Democratic Representative-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezis calling for that to change.
put her in charge i like her Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says Congressional Salaries Should Be Furloughed During a Shutdown - news - att.net

In a tweet on Saturday, Ocasio-Cortez wrote, “Next time we have a [government] shutdown, Congressional salaries should be furloughed as well. It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision. Have some integrity.”

The kid has Chutzpah she hasn't even done a days work and she needs A BREAK FOR A SPA WEEK..

ROFLMBO...

Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
I am retired now, but, as a former government worker who lived through furloughs, I can tell you that it sucks. We were lucky to have the resources to make it through financially, but many of my co workers struggled.

Politically, I am willing to support a government shutdown for (in my opinion), the right reasons. But this government shut down is different for so many reasons.
Federal workers who are directly affected by the shutdown have to worry when and if they would get a paycheck soon. I wonder if Trump knows that? Especially if they live paycheck to paycheck?