See the USA any where in this list???

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
The Legatum Institute, a London-based research institute released its 10th annual global Prosperity Index in November, a huge survey that ranks the most prosperous countries in the world.

The organisation compares 104 variables to come up with its list, splitting those variables into nine subindexes. One of the big components of the ranking is how healthy a country's people are.

Health is measured by three key components by the Legatum Institute: a country's basic mental and physical health, health infrastructure, and the availability of preventative care.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the countries that have the best scores in the Prosperity Index, and therefore rank as the world's healthiest, are generally big, developed economies with large amounts of resources.

Britain — whose NHS pioneered free at the point of use healthcare globally — misses out on this list, finishing 20th in the Legatum Institute's health sub-index.

5. Netherlands — In 2015 the Netherlands gained the number one spot at the top of the annual Euro health consumer index, which compares healthcare systems in Europe, scoring 916 of a maximum 1,000 points

5. Netherlands — In 2015 the Netherlands gained the number one spot at the top of the annual Euro health consumer index, which compares healthcare systems in Europe, scoring 916 of a maximum 1,000 points
The 16 countries with the world's best healthcare systems if you check the index we are number 32

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Intersting a site that bases prosperity on the level government controls Lives. GOT TO LOVE IT

Something, a Cuban Refugee told me "If government is giving you everything, they can also take it away, except one thing YOUR EDUCATION."

It appears bill sands believes Posterity is how many people you have on welfare.

(Remember in the US the average welfare recipient is in the top 40% of income earners in the WORLD.

If the prosperity index of the US is so HORRID why are people from Europe, Asia, South America and Australia applying for entry into the us for ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. (greater prosperity)

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Intersting a site that bases prosperity on the level government controls Lives. GOT TO LOVE IT

Something, a Cuban Refugee told me "If government is giving you everything, they can also take it away, except one thing YOUR EDUCATION."

It appears bill sands believes Posterity is how many people you have on welfare.

(Remember in the US the average welfare recipient is in the top 40% of income earners in the WORLD.
no its a pro business site they base prosprity on many aspects including individual freedom , the usa is ranked like 26th number 1 is canada by the way it measure not onnly wealth buy access to health care housing etc, it is well regarded the legantum prosperity index is accepted by conservatives and liberals alike as an objective index..

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
no its a pro business site they base prosprity on many aspects including individual freedom , the usa is ranked like 26th number 1 is canada by the way it measure not onnly wealth buy access to health care housing etc, it is well regarded the legantum prosperity index is accepted by conservatives and liberals alike as an objective index..
Read my little friend

They base it on... ... ...
Safety & Security; Social Capital
Your source not mine.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man.
Legatum Prosperity Index - Wikipedia

The Legatum Prosperity Index is an annual ranking developed by the Legatum Institute, a division of the private investment firm Legatum. The ranking is based on a variety of factors including wealth, economic growth, education, health, personal well-being, and quality of life. In the 2017 rankings, there were 149 countries ranked, and Norway topped the list, followed by New Zealand and Finland and Yemen was on the last place. In 2013, twenty-seven of the top 30 countries were democracies.[1]

Legatum Limited, also known as Legatum, is a private investment firm, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.[1] Legatum is a partnership that uses its own funds to invest globally.[2][3][4] The firm also invests in activities to promote entrepreneurship and free enterprise as well as anti-slavery, health and education initiatives.[5][6]

Legatum Limited, also known as Legatum, is a private investment firm, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.[1] Legatum is a partnership that uses its own funds to invest globally.[2][3][4] The firm also invests in activities to promote entrepreneurship and free enterprise as well as anti-slavery, health and education initiatives.[5][6]

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Read my little friend

They base it on... ... ...

Your source not mine.
Methodology[edit]
The 2017 Legatum Prosperity Index is based on 104 different variables analysed across 149 nations around the world. Source data includes Gallup World Poll, World Development Indicators, International Telecommunication Union, Fragile States Index, Worldwide Governance Indicators, Freedom House, World Health Organisation, World Values Survey, Amnesty International, Centre for Systemic Peace. The 104 variables are grouped into 9 sub-indexes, which are averaged using equal weights. The 9 sub-indexes are:
  • Economic Quality
  • Business Environment
  • Governance
  • Education
  • Health
  • Safety & Security
  • Personal Freedom
  • Social Capital
  • Natural Environment
For example, Personal Freedom includes freedom of speech and religion, national tolerance for immigrants and ethnic and racial minorities. The Social Capital sub-index includes the percentage of citizens who volunteer, give to charity, help strangers, and who feel they can rely on family and friends.
Oxford Analytica assisted in the early development of the Prosperity Index and has contributed to shaping the methodology. Today, the annual Index is produced and published by the Legatum Institute.
The Legatum Institute operates a transparent approach to its work on the Prosperity Index. To that end, the entire methodology of the Prosperity Index along with the data used to create it is available for free online. Detailed information about the Legatum Prosperity Index, the rankings and methodology are available at www.prosperity.com.

2017 rankings[edit]
Top 30
Norway2.
New Zealand3.
Finland4.
Switzerland5.
Sweden6.
Netherlands7.
Denmark8.
Canada9.
Australia10.
United Kingdom11.
Germany12.
Ireland13.
Iceland14.
Luxembourg15.
Austria16.
Belgium17.
Singapore18.
United States19.
France20.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
dont waste your time trying to be sensible with the ninja, teenage college grad, gun slinger TNV :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
he is fun to toy with i kinda feel sorry for him i think its th well water or the fact his parent are cousins but i think he realizes hes wrong he cant refute a single point i make
see if hes here he cant send any more bombs to soros, and george is a dear frined of mind i have his back

Sep 2015
Stage Left
he is fun to toy with i kinda feel sorry for him i think its th well water or the fact his parent are cousins but i think he realizes hes wrong he cant refute a single point i make
see if hes here he cant send any more bombs to soros, and george is a dear frined of mind i have his back
yeah he is "special" for sure :zany::upsidedown::vomit: