See the USA any where in this list???

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Intersting a site that bases prosperity on the level government controls Lives. GOT TO LOVE IT

Something, a Cuban Refugee told me "If government is giving you everything, they can also take it away, except one thing YOUR EDUCATION."

It appears bill sands believes Posterity is how many people you have on welfare.

(Remember in the US the average welfare recipient is in the top 40% of income earners in the WORLD.

If the prosperity index of the US is so HORRID why are people from Europe, Asia, South America and Australia applying for entry into the us for ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. (greater prosperity)
my family is from a place where it is important to care for those amongst you who are having trouble and we are very prosperous healthy are crime rate is low in every way our society is better than your in every way we even have more freedom

If you had to boil down the difference between the United States and the Nordic countries to a simple phrase, one way to say it might be: The United States has an unfair tax system and big government, while the Nordic countries have a fair tax system and smart government.

Here's why Nordic governments are WAY ahead of the rest of the world

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Intersting a site that bases prosperity on the level government controls Lives. GOT TO LOVE IT

Something, a Cuban Refugee told me "If government is giving you everything, they can also take it away, except one thing YOUR EDUCATION."

It appears bill sands believes Posterity is how many people you have on welfare.

(Remember in the US the average welfare recipient is in the top 40% of income earners in the WORLD.

If the prosperity index of the US is so HORRID why are people from Europe, Asia, South America and Australia applying for entry into the us for ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. (greater prosperity)
The War On Poverty Worked - The Real US Poverty Rate Is 4.8%
The War On Poverty Worked - The Real US Poverty Rate Is 4.8%

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
no its a pro business site they base prosprity on many aspects including individual freedom , the usa is ranked like 26th number 1 is canada by the way it measure not onnly wealth buy access to health care housing etc, it is well regarded the legantum prosperity index is accepted by conservatives and liberals alike as an objective index..
Table of welfare effect on poverty reduction[edit]

Countries' income inequality (2014) according to their Gini coefficients

World map indicating the Human Development Index in 2015
Timothy Smeeding used data from the Luxembourg Income Study to determine the effectiveness of anti-poverty and welfare programs on poverty reduction. The data for all the countries was from the year 2000 with the exception of the United Kingdom and the Netherlands for which the data was from 1999.[4]

Country Social expenditures on non-elderly[4][Notes 1]
(as percentage of GDP)
Total percent of
poverty reduced[4]
United States2.326.4
Netherlands9.665.2
Sweden11.677.4
Germany7.370.5
Canada5.846.0
Finland10.969.7
United Kingdom7.160.1
Belgium9.376.9
Austria7.475.8
Italy4.357.7
Ireland5.544.1Average7.460.9
Table of poverty levels pre- and post-welfare

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio

Timothy Smeeding used data from the Luxembourg Income Study to determine the effectiveness of anti-poverty and welfare programs on poverty reduction. The data for all the countries was from the year 2000 with the exception of the United Kingdom and the Netherlands for which the data was from 1999.[4]

(as percentage of GDP)
Total percent of
poverty reduced[4]
United States2.326.4
Netherlands9.665.2
Sweden11.677.4
Germany7.370.5
Canada5.846.0
Finland10.969.7
United Kingdom7.160.1
Belgium9.376.9
Austria7.475.8
Italy4.357.7

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
yeah he is "special" for sure :zany::upsidedown::vomit:
i feelsorry for people like this they no longer posses the ability to thin critically, they cheery pick a few "facts' often fabircated "alternate factoids' and think they are clever, i feel like a cat playing with a mouse.. is that wrong? i think it is the well water and inbreeding

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man.
Welfare's effect on poverty - Wikipedia i am not a plagerist everything i post came from this site

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

(as percentage of GDP)
Total percent of
poverty reduced[4]
United States2.326.4
Netherlands9.665.2
Sweden11.677.4
Germany7.370.5
Canada5.846.0
Finland10.969.7
United Kingdom7.160.1
Belgium9.376.9
Austria7.475.8
Italy4.357.7

compiled in 2015 this data was collected at the peak of the Recession, US poverty was on the increase.. Obamacare was that law of the land.. (since Trump economy policies began the number of people that NEED WELFARE has declined by 7-10%

Darn I read your sources data

FYI welfare does not REDUCE poverty it manages poverty

Sep 2015
Stage Left
i feelsorry for people like this they no longer posses the ability to thin critically, they cheery pick a few "facts' often fabircated "alternate factoids' and think they are clever, i feel like a cat playing with a mouse.. is that wrong? i think it is the well water and inbreeding
well, you can be an ass tho too :cool:;):halo:

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
well, you can be an ass tho too :cool:;):halo:

I do cherry pick data, I pick the data that is relevant to the statistical study.

And people that die at the scene of an accident should are outliers to using life expectancy as a data point for measuring the Quality of the Healthcare system.

bill sands said:
bill sands is right about one thing I am not critically thin.