See the USA any where in this list???

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I do cherry pick data, I pick the data that is relevant to the statistical study.

And people that die at the scene of an accident should are outliers to using life expectancy as a data point for measuring the Quality of the Healthcare system.

bill sands is right about one thing I am not critically thin.
Critical thinking is the objective analysis of facts to form a judgment.[1] The subject is complex, and several different definitions exist, which generally include the rational, skeptical, unbiased analysis, or evaluation of factual evidence. Critical thinking is self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking. It presupposed assent to rigorous standards of excellence and mindful command to their use. It entails effective communication and problem solving abilities, as well as a commitment to overcome our native egocentrism[2][3] and sociocentrism. Critical thinking - Wikipedia

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
So that is why left wingers SCREAM DOWN, Conservative Speakers.

Burn College Campuses to silence Conservative Speakers.

People like You are the ones that Orwell was warning us about being the threat to liberty...
you are talking to me an individual not a "mob"
please do not hold me responsible for the conduct of a small fringe or radicals.. the only persons whos behavior i am accountable for? is me

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
@bill sands have you noticed something.. The sources you have posted are mostly OPINION sources.

The sources I have posted are from Scientific studies.
facts are facts
What is the genetic fallacy?
As it’s name suggests, the genetic fallacy results from attacking the source or origin of information, rather than the information itself. If you think about that for a second, the reason for the confusion becomes clear. On the one hand, the reason that genetic fallacies don’t work is obvious: the truth of a claim is not dependent on the one who is making the claim. E
The genetic fallacy: When is it okay to criticize a source?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
conspiracy sites more like
The data sources I have posted are FROM OBAMA'S department of Health and Human services (so are you saying that OBAMA HHS lied to us)?

The Data sources I have posted is from the CDC

Please Rule #5 you just played just doesn't create a winning hand. (Facts don't play well attack the source) Show me where the data if flawed

Like I did with your Prosperity index being based on access to welfare.. (notice I bothered reading what criteria they based the outcome.)