Seems Mollie Tibbetts' family is sick of the right using her

May 2018
Chicago
Uh-Oh...
Could You Imagine What It Might Be Like
To Be This Screeching Whack-Job's Child ??

I'm Sure The Son Was 'Born' Trans-Gen....
Well, Trump bot, why don't you address my post #171 above?

As far as her kid is concerned, she sounds like a good mom to me. Just because she disagrees with you does not make her a bad parent.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Oh horse shit. We fight for our local police not to be forced to do double duty and do the feds' jobs. We need our local police to work for us locally. Immigration issues are to be handled by federal law enforcement. We only have so many resources. The term "sanctuary city" is BS. All it means is that we do not want local law enforcement doing the feds' jobs for them. I have absolutely no problem with the feds coming in and deporting illegal immigrants. What all of us have a problem with is you expecting us to do the job of the feds.

Furthermore, when you actually get serious, what you'll really do is go after the employers of illegal immigrants. That should be your priority if you want to stop illegal immigration. Until you make that a priority, people will still enter illegally, because they have motivation to come here. I guarantee you, if you make that the focus, there won't be a need for a wall. This solution is simple. But hey, you don't want to do that, do you? And I have to ask, why?

You claim to want an end to illegal immigration, but you don't want to address the very thing that will end it. Why won't you make this a priority instead of fighting for a wall that will never happen?

What I really think you want is to SOUND tough on illegal immigration, while not doing a doing thing to stop it.

Don't care about the employers. Remove all entitlement programs. That will solve the problem

May 2018
Chicago
Awww
The White Knight To The Fraudulent Man Hater
Good Luck Bub....

Here's More Fellas Like You:

View attachment 1360

With As Much A Chance As You
At Least They're Being Cucked By Flesh & Blood
-- Not Just Text On A Screen

HA-HAA !!
Let's get one thing clear. You think that women who want reproductive rights are terrible, AND you think that women who raise their children on their own are all terrible?

That's called a catch 22. It means that you hate single mothers and you hate women who abort.
That means you're basically an asshole.

Wow, that is unbelievably shitty. If you have a girlfriend, please show her this post. And make sure you don't ever have sex with her.

BTW, I'm not sure what you thought was negative about that photo. I support those ladies 100%.

Tell me what frightens you about that photo.

Also, this thread is about Mollie Tibbets not wanting to be used for an anti-immigration agenda. I would think that most decent people could respect that, but I guess we don't have a lot of decent people here.

You're a fucking bot. And you're being reported.

Last edited:
Jun 2012
Barsoom
The interesting thing about not wanting immigration issues handled by local police is that when wanting to impose their ideology on the nation, the US is a unitary government, and is when it suits their ideology, the US is a compact between the states governed by federalism, which prohibits commandeering state and local resources.

May 2018
Chicago
The interesting thing about not wanting immigration issues handled by local police is that when wanting to impose their ideology on the nation, the US is a unitary government, and is when it suits their ideology, the US is a compact between the states governed by federalism, which prohibits commandeering state and local resources.
My local police have enough on their hands. In a huge city, they have a lot to do. They can't do double duty. If you want them to, then you PAY them to. My god, its like banging my head against a brick wall.

My local police protect me from local threats, and they do a pretty damn good job. One thing I am damn tired of you claiming is that our police should now be doing the job of the feds.

NO. Immigration is a federal issue, and I need my local police to worry about me, not illegal immigrants. You just don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 2012
Barsoom
In a unitary government, which liberals believe the US is when it suits their needs, there is no local and federal. It is contradictory little paradox they have going on.

Nov 2005
California
In a unitary government, which liberals believe the US is when it suits their needs, there is no local and federal. It is contradictory little paradox they have going on.
A claim of hypocrisy built on a strawman. And a strawman which outright ignores the explicitly stated position of the other poster...

How trite and predictable ...

Jun 2012
Barsoom
I wonder which part of an explicitly stated position, which directly points out the hypocrisy of another explicitly stated position, ignores an explicitly stated position?

Nov 2005
California
A claim of hypocrisy built on a strawman. And a strawman which outright ignores the explicitly stated position of the other poster...
How trite and predictable ...
I wonder which part of an explicitly stated position, which directly points out the hypocrisy of another explicitly stated position, ignores an explicitly stated position?
Let's start with something simple for you to ignore and dodge.
By your statement, you can then quote where in this thread a liberal stated that he believes in a unitary U.S. government where there is no local and federal?