Seems Mollie Tibbetts' family is sick of the right using her

Jun 2012
Barsoom
A liberal stating that he believes in a unitary U.S. government does not have to come from this thread. Other threads will suffice.

Nov 2005
California
A liberal stating that he believes in a unitary U.S. government does not have to come from this thread. Other threads will suffice.
Interesting to watch you back-pedal...
First you said: "I wonder which part of an explicitly stated position, which directly points out the hypocrisy of another explicitly stated position, ignores an explicitly stated position? "
Now you claim that "explicitly stated position" was not only NOT from the poster you were "responding" to, it was just a liberal and you won't even show where it was "explicitly stated"...

Furthermore, unless leekohler2 was the one who provided that other quote, your claim of "paradox" is nonsensical.
(Unless, of course, you lack the capability to understand how different liberal individuals have different opinions...)

Sep 2015
Stage Left
I Don't Think You Do
Yet, You've Made Yourself Extremely Clear
On Your Extreme Position About Men
I No Longer Believe You Do
Your 'I Hate Men' Support Group ??
Why Not Just Change All Your Posts To
'I Hate Men'
'I Hate Men'
Or 'I Hate Men'
Don't Explain Why
What You Say Will Be Strictly From The Rubber Room

But How Would You Solve This 'Problem'
Of All These MEN Wandering Around Loose ??
wtf is your problem?! i never said that at all. you are the one with the issue of hate here, not me.

Nov 2005
California
No back-pedaling, no paradox, and no contradiction in my posts.
And no attempt to answer the questions either...

As I stated, you claimed you were referencing an "explicitly stated position".
But then, after you talk about your claim more it becomes obvious that the "paradox" you claim is just referencing individual liberal opinions. You don't even bother to acknowledge whether or not you're talking about the same specific liberal position for which you claim a paradox.

And worse, you don't even try to deny the specifics of the situation. Instead, you just blandly claim the conclusions are wrong.

Can you document this other "liberal" position even exists that you claim was "explicitly stated"?
Can you show the post where a "liberal" stated that he believes in a unitary U.S. government where there is no local and federal?

Apr 2016
Shady Dale, GA
Oh horse shit. We fight for our local police not to be forced to do double duty and do the feds' jobs. We need our local police to work for us locally. Immigration issues are to be handled by federal law enforcement. We only have so many resources. The term "sanctuary city" is BS. All it means is that we do not want local law enforcement doing the feds' jobs for them. I have absolutely no problem with the feds coming in and deporting illegal immigrants. What all of us have a problem with is you expecting us to do the job of the feds.

Furthermore, when you actually get serious, what you'll really do is go after the employers of illegal immigrants. That should be your priority if you want to stop illegal immigration. Until you make that a priority, people will still enter illegally, because they have motivation to come here. I guarantee you, if you make that the focus, there won't be a need for a wall. This solution is simple. But hey, you don't want to do that, do you? And I have to ask, why?

You claim to want an end to illegal immigration, but you don't want to address the very thing that will end it. Why won't you make this a priority instead of fighting for a wall that will never happen?

What I really think you want is to SOUND tough on illegal immigration, while not doing a doing thing to stop it.
You fight your local police force arresting illegals because you are on the side of ILLEGALS. I agree with going after the employers of illegals. I want to make ILLEGALS lives pure hell. I want them to not be able to get a job, not be able to rent a place to live, not be able to drive a car... I want them to desire to cross the border back to whist they came. No sanctuary cities! But the Democrats, like yourself stand up for ILLEGALS.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Mollie Tibbetts was not killed by toxic masculinity. Mollie Tibbetts was killed by an illegal alien murderer. The DA could decide to see if a grand jury will indict toxic masculinity, but I doubt that that option is on the table.