Seems Mollie Tibbetts' family is sick of the right using her

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Mollie Tibbetts was killed by toxic masculinity, not an immigration status. you are the ridiculous DTT embodiment of that toxicity. this is why we cant be safe. it doesnt matter if it is a citizen or not.
Greatest post of the month.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Mollie Tibbetts was not killed by toxic masculinity. Mollie Tibbetts was killed by an illegal alien murderer. The DA could decide to see if a grand jury will indict toxic masculinity, but I doubt that that option is on the table.
Well, muller did indict other fictional characters so..

Sep 2017
Hell
I wonder what the tax on Mexico's exported toxic masculinity will be under Trump's new trade agreement with Mexico.
The toxic masculinity need to be detoxified before being allowed to apply for asylum.
Toxic Machismo Is Killing Latinos, Here’s What 12 Latino Men Think We Should Do To Stop It
If you’re Latino, then you’ve probably exhibited some form of “toxic machismo” in your lifetime. Wait, I should rephrase that. If you’re Latino then you have definitely exhibited toxic machismo in your lifetime.

No one is exempt, yours truly included.

What is toxic machismo? Toxic machismo is rooted in a term that we’ve all heard before: toxic masculinity, which can be defined as the unhealthy and violent ways that men are often told to act in society from a young age.

Toxic machismo teaches boys and men to use their bodies as vehicles for violence and aggression against women and others. (Have you ever noticed the way that one relative of yours always refers to women as sexual objects and seems to prove his sense of worth by acting in aggressive ways? Both are a form of toxic machismo.)

Like most things, toxic machismo is complicated, but it’s most harmful for young boys in Latino communities because it teaches them that “softness” and vulnerability aren’t masculine. Who remembers always hearing the phrase “son cosas de hombres” at our family functions? Or worse, “stop acting like a b****? Do any of these sound familiar? They both also contribute to unhealthy ideas of masculinity.

“It’s also the idea that society teaches boys and men to think about their bodies as vehicles for violence and aggression against women and others.”
Last year the oscar award winning film, “Moonlight,” gave us a hint of how vulnerability can be expressed in our homes. Juan, an Afro-Cuban immigrant played by actor, Mahershala Ali, was a complicated figure in the film, but the way he expressed a softness towards the film’s main character, Chiron, reminded us that vulnerability and masculinity can exist at the same time.
Toxic Machismo Is Killing Latinos, Here’s What 12 Latino Men Think We Should Do To Stop It

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Mollie Tibbetts was killed by toxic masculinity, not an immigration status
He Was Here Illegally
They Bring It Here From Their Home Cultures
That's What Bottom Of The Barrel Multi-Culti Brings
And You Don't Want A Wall ??

So Just Hand Them Citizenship
And Add More To Your Hated Sum Total
you are the ridiculous DTT embodiment of that toxicity
You Are The Embodiment
Of Toxic Foaming At The Mouth Man-Hate

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Lyzza, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
they are all morons and blind as hell to the reality facing women around the world. its harder talking to them than it would be to talk to real pigs at a farm.........................

at least those pigs are intelligent.............

Sep 2015
Stage Left
I've Asked You Before
If You Were Dictator
How Would You Solve The 'Man Problem'

Gotta Solution ??
Since You Are So Dumb
I Should Try And Make It
More Clear On Your Level...

There Is Not A 'Man Problem'
Don't Be An Idiot
The Real Problem Lies