Seems Mollie Tibbetts' family is sick of the right using her

May 2018
Chicago
(CNN)The man accused of pursuing and killing 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts had worked four years at an Iowa dairy farm based on false identification, his employer said Wednesday.
I'm going to refer you to post #1 and #2. You don't get to make that judgement about an entire group of people. Are you saying all those people are murderers?

May 2018
Chicago
Because Trump and his followers care about all citizens. That is why national security is important. The border needs to be sealed so these illegals can't kill our children
Trump only cares about the legal citizens you like. That's a fucking joke. Trans people in the military have been his targets since he got inaugurated. Several have fought and died for this country, but because you simply don't like them, many get dishonorable discharges. A decade ago, that would have extended to gay people like me.

Tell you what, I'm about sick of that shit. Why should LGBT people fight and die for a country that hates us?

I'm about sick of your shit. You have tried to exclude us from service, even though many of us have saved this country many times.

Nov 2014
Florida
Trump only cares about the legal citizens you like. That's a fucking joke. Trans people in the military have been his targets since he got inaugurated. Several have fought and died for this country, but because you simply don't like them, many get dishonorable discharges. A decade ago, that would have extended to gay people like me.

Tell you what, I'm about sick of that shit. Why should LGBT people fight and die for a country that hates us?
Just like Christians were attacked under Obama. What about the way democrats defend criminals and attack law enforcement. You really have no leg to stand on

May 2018
Chicago
Just like Christians were attacked under Obama. What about the way democrats defend criminals and attack law enforcement. You really have no leg to stand on
I'm sorry, this is just stupid. When were Christians banned from the military, forbidden to get married?

I've got huge leg to stand on you asshole. Please tell me about how your rights were so forbidden.

Please tell me how Christians were so put upon.

Oh wait, I already know, Christians had to deal with gay people getting married! OMG? Can you imagine how awful?

OMG! Christians no longer have rights! Can you even imagine?

But this is indeed what you people use to say you're oppressed. Are you even serious? Do you even know how twisted you sound?

Let me be quite clear, you are free to fuck up yourselves and your families as much as you want. You can make your kids hate as much as you want.

But what you are not free to do, is do that to the rest of us. You do NOT get to tell the rest of of us what to believe.

When we tell you you cannot get married or serve in the military, you might have an argument. But we would never do that in the first place.

We are free to love the people we do. We are free to marry. That is what this country was based on, freedom. If you would like to live in a theocracy, Russia has a very good Christian one just for you.

I suggest you move to Russia. That will never happen in the USA, not as long as I breathe. This is a free country. And yes, I will die and kill before I let you hurt this great country.

Let me be quite clear, I would die for the USA in a heartbeat. It has given me so much. What I won't die for is people who want to pervert this country.

Last edited:
May 2018
Chicago
You asshole. Tell me when you were excluded from anything. Tell me how Obama hurt anyone.

I'm so sick of your shit. If you want to talk about someone defending criminal behavior, that would be you defending Trump

Nov 2005
California
Yup, lets just stop talking about crimes committed by people who shouldn't even be in this nation. It keeps monkeying up the leftist naritive.
The day you learn reading comprehension, send me a note and I'll send you a congratulations card!
#sarcasm

Nobody is saying we have to stop talking about crimes committed by illegal immigrants.
ON THE TOPIC the right is using Mollie Tibbetts death for their own political cause. Of course they had to look for a white girl to champion.
They need to knock this crap off.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yup, lets just stop talking about crimes committed by people who shouldn't even be in this nation. It keeps monkeying up the leftist naritive.

NOPE. We tried that. Didn't work out very well. Let me jog your memory:
*shooting death of Alton Sterling in 2016
*police officer who officials said shot and killed Keith Lamont Scott in 2016, was not charged in the man’s death.
*police officer who shot and killed 13-year-old Tyre King in 2016, was not charged in the boy’s death.
* police officer who shot and killed Tony Robinson in 2015, was not charged.
*police officer who shot and killed Mike Brown in 2014, was not charged with the unarmed teen’s death.
* police officers involved in the shooting death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice in 2014, were not charged.
*police officer who held Eric Garner in a chokehold before his death in 2014, was not charged.
*officer who killed Philando Castile in 2016, was acquitted in June 2017.

Nov 2014
Florida
I'm sorry, this is just stupid. When were Christians banned from the military, forbidden to get married?

I've got huge leg to stand on you asshole. Please tell me about how your rights were so forbidden.

Please tell me how Christians were so put upon.

Oh wait, I already know, Christians had to deal with gay people getting married! OMG? Can you imagine how awful?

OMG! Christians no longer have rights! Can you even imagine?

But this is indeed what you people use to say you're oppressed. Are you even serious? Do you even know how twisted you sound?

Let me be quite clear, you are free to fuck up yourselves and your families as much as you want. You can make your kids hate as much as you want.

But what you are not free to do, is do that to the rest of us. You do NOT get to tell the rest of of us what to believe.

When we tell you you cannot get married or serve in the military, you might have an argument. But we would never do that in the first place.

We are free to love the people we do. We are free to marry. That is what this country was based on, freedom. If you would like to live in a theocracy, Russia has a very good Christian one just for you.

I suggest you move to Russia. That will never happen in the USA, not as long as I breathe. This is a free country. And yes, I will die and kill before I let you hurt this great country.

Let me be quite clear, I would die for the USA in a heartbeat. It has given me so much. What I won't die for is people who want to pervert this country.

You show nothing but your ignorance.

America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President - WallBuilders

Obama Threatens to Veto Military Bill Over Religious Liberty

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/obamareligiousfreedomattacks.pdf

Nov 2014
Florida
You asshole. Tell me when you were excluded from anything. Tell me how Obama hurt anyone.

I'm so sick of your shit. If you want to talk about someone defending criminal behavior, that would be you defending Trump
You are to partisan to see the truth