Seems Phil Robertson is Anti-Gay, Anti-Black-Rights AND a Pedophile!

Nov 2012
nirvana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAM3dxXLYQ

wants to get himself and other men 15 year old girls to marry

disgusting pervert

perfect face of the right wing lunatics
Phil Robertson is an old school southern redneck. He's a rehabilitated alcoholic, and now that his mind has cleared, he does what all rehabilitated alcoholic southern rednecks do. He hides behind his new found religion to justify his personal hatred of those he demonizes. In the world of the southern evangelical, it's ok to be a bigot as long as you justify it with religion. But of course in their world anything is justified through religion.

Nov 2012
Michigan
don't watch the show, read the interview.

I don't have one quote of him saying anything hateful, do you?

Jun 2012
Barsoom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAM3dxXLYQ

wants to get himself and other men 15 year old girls to marry

disgusting pervert

perfect face of the right wing lunatics
Why are you so obsessed with this? It is over; A & E caved, Crackle Barrel caved, and GLAAD lost.

Your continuation makes you the perfect face of left wing propaganda by attacking him with lies because your Christian worldview is believed by a statistically immeasurable number, and has no basis in fact or history, and antithetical to what he said. Here is what he said in the context; he was being humerous: link

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Why are you so obsessed with this? It is over; A & E caved, Crackle Barrel caved, and GLAAD lost.

Your continuation makes you the perfect face of left wing propaganda by attacking him with lies because your Christian worldview is believed by a statistically immeasurable number, and has no basis in fact or history, and antithetical to what he said. Here is what he said in the context; he was being humerous: link

No one caved, it was a publicity stunt from the beginning. The far right and the far left made it a story and ran with it, just as predicted.

Last edited:
Jun 2012
Barsoom
No one caved, it was a publicity stunt from the beginning. The far right and the far right made it a story and ran with it, just as predicted.
My mistake; I never saw the evidence it was a publicity stunt. Do you have it?

Aug 2012
Texas
From Facebook:
"I have been - against my better judgment finally - engaging on a thread with some people down in Mississippi about Duck Dynasty and Phil Whathisname that devolved in some pretty vicious personal attacks against me and gay people in general. Hell, I didn't even know what "coprohagia" meant until it was conflated with gay love on the thread along with bestiality. I had to look it up. The level of vileness and hatred and ugliness directed toward me and even my memoir Mississippi Sissy has been rather shocking. And judging by their photos on their Facebook pages they are not the camouflage wearing, long bearded rednecks portrayed by the Duck klan on A & E. They are all attractive well-groomed preppie men and women. But it has been shocking the level of homophobia and meanness displayed toward me. As I told them I am a grown man and can take their slings and arrows and will gladly stand in a cultural doorway and take them if it means standing in front of the young LGBT people still living down there amongst them who have to put up with such vitriol day in and day out couched in such warped religiosity. From my distant vantage point of age and geography, I can almost find them risible at this point in my life. But I also find it sad and heartbreaking and maddening that this Duck Dynasty kerfuffle has inspired them to be so public in their homophobia and bigotry. And make no mistake, A & E caving to them is walking - culturally and corporately - hand-in-hand with them." - Kevin Sessums

Boycotting A&E - poet

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
My mistake; I never saw the evidence it was a publicity stunt. Do you have it?
The proof is in the pudding. They were not filming at the time, we're running a marathon of the show, and had merch to sell during the largest shopping week of the year. They "suspended" phill during a time when his services were not needed except for plugging the show and the merch. Instead of doing a bunch of stupid talk show plugs and being away from home during the holidays, one little interview got them air time on every form of media for the entire week for free. After the holiday before filming is to resume, reinstated. If it was really a big problem they would have terminated the contract. Jimmy our opinions may differ on some things but you read as you have a good (maybe misguided :pardon:) head on your shoulders I would assume that you would be able to see thru the smoke.

Aug 2012
Texas
The proof is in the pudding. They were not filming at the time, we're running a marathon of the show, and had merch to sell during the largest shopping week of the year. They "suspended" phill during a time when his services were not needed except for plugging the show and the merch. Instead of doing a bunch of stupid talk show plugs and being away from home during the holidays, one little interview got them air time on every form of media for the entire week for free. After the holiday before filming is to resume, reinstated. If it was really a big problem they would have terminated the contract. Jimmy our opinions may differ on some things but you read as you have a good (maybe misguided :pardon:) head on your shoulders I would assume that you would be able to see thru the smoke.
LOLOLOL. You're way too kind to him.