Senate to vote on Green New Deal

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Mitch McConnel is an evil genius.

This legislation is a piece of garbage. So McConnel is going to force 2020 Presidential hopefuls Warren, Booker, Harris, Klobichar, and Gillabrand to pick a side where they’ll either get torched by Republicans for voting for it, or torched by the progressive left for voting against it.

Pretty smart piece of politics by Cocain Mitch.

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I don't think it is quite the gottcha that McConnell thinks it is. It was, from the start presented as a non-binding resolution, a statement of goals essentially. And a starting point for moving forward.

I like it.

Of course, lying Trump told all kinds of lies about it and what's in it. If anyone is stupid enough to believe what that liar says, that reflects on them more than it reflects on the GND.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Why do I think that the FIVE *FIVE* (possibly SIX) Democratic women running for president haven't already punched McConnell's ticket?? I think they are smarter than Mitch Baby. I'm not worried a bit....bring it on, MM.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Of course, lying Trump told all kinds of lies about it and what's in it. If anyone is stupid enough to believe what that liar says, that reflects on them more than it reflects on the GND.
I like having everyone on record on the issue too. It will have an impact on the debates running up to the primaries.

Now about what you say are lies, what lies?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
His statement at the taxpayer funded election campaign meeting last night where he claimed AOC wanted to "take your cars, your planes and your cows". Those lies.
Taxpayer funded?
What do you thing the manifestation of her absurd non-plan would do with the cars, planes and cows? 10 yr plans died with Mao and Stalin.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
His statement at the taxpayer funded election campaign meeting last night where he claimed AOC wanted to "take your cars, your planes and your cows". Those lies.
Nobody needs to lie about it... google-eyes literally put it into writing and posted it on line, granted it was a bit embarrassing so she took it down. But that's not really how the internet works.

Reactions: Citizen Kane
Mar 2018
Rosebud
Nobody needs to lie about it... google-eyes literally put it into writing and posted it on line, granted it was a bit embarrassing so she took it down. But that's not really how the internet works.

Sad that you needed to explain this fact, I guess they don't get the real news in Canada.

May 2018
USA
Mitch McConnel is an evil genius.

This legislation is a piece of garbage. So McConnel is going to force 2020 Presidential hopefuls Warren, Booker, Harris, Klobichar, and Gillabrand to pick a side where they’ll either get torched by Republicans for voting for it, or torched by the progressive left for voting against it.

Pretty smart piece of politics by Cocain Mitch.
McConnell forgets the Democrats hate Trump so much that whoever gets the nomination will have their total support in the election.