Senator Paul Davis Ryan, Jr.

Dec 2018
U.S
Ryan attended St. Mary's Catholic School in Janesville, where he played on the seventh-grade basketball team,[11] then attended Joseph A. Craig High School

Joseph A. Craig High School is a public high school located in the city of Janesville, Wisconsin. Constructed in 1954 as Janesville Senior High School, it was renamed Craig High School in 1967 when George S. Parker High School was built on the west side of the city. Craig has a student enrollment of approximately 1,800. Located on the east side of Janesville, it is named after Joseph A. Craig, who was instrumental in attracting the General Motors Janesville Assembly Plant to the city.

Was voted prom king and class president in high school.

Although Ryan's father was not a lifelong heavy drinker, staying sober for nearly twenty years after his first stint in rehabilitation, he had become an alcoholic by the time Ryan was a teenager. Ryan later commented that his relationship with his father, whom he revered as a young child, had grown distant due to his drinking, stating that "[alcohol] made him more distant, irritable and stressed ... whiskey had washed away some of the best parts of the man I knew."

His father, a lawyer, was a friend of Sen. Russ Feingold and they shared an office in Janesville, Wisconsin.

His father died in 1986, when Paul was age 16.

Paul Ryan - Wikipedia

Paul Ryan - Biography - IMDb

Senator Russ Feingold:

U.S. Senator from Wisconsin (1993-present).
In November 2006 he announced that he would not be a candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination in 2008.
Only U.S. Senator to vote against the Patriot Act in 2001.
Friend of Paul Ryan's lawyer father and they shared an office in Janesville, Wisconsin.

Russ Feingold - Biography - IMDb

Congress enacted the Patriot Act by overwhelming, bipartisan margins, arming law enforcement with new tools to detect and prevent terrorism: The USA Patriot Act was passed nearly unanimously by the Senate 98-1, and 357-66 in the House, with the support of members from across the political spectrum.

What is the USA Patriot Web

The Janesville area was home to many Native American tribes before the settlement of people from the East. With the Indian Removal Act of 1830, many Native American peoples were uprooted and forced out of their homelands to make room for the new settlers, with many Native peoples, including the Ho-Chunk and Potawatomi, being forced onto reservations.[6]

American settlers John Inman, George Follmer, Joshua Holmes, and William Holmes, Jr. built a crude log cabin in the region in 1835

One of the key developments in Janesville’s history was the establishment of a General Motors plant in 1919.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 34.45 square miles (89.23 km2), of which 33.86 square miles (87.70 km2) is land and 0.59 square miles (1.53 km2) is water.

As of the census of 2010, there were 63,575 residents, 25,828 occupied housing units, and 16,718 families in the city.

The average household size was 2.43 and the average family size was 2.95.

In the city, the population was spread out with 21.8% under the age of 18, and 13.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37.1 years.

Janesville, Wisconsin - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Feingold, born March 2, 1953, was born in Janesville, Wisconsin, to a Jewish family. His grandparents were immigrants from Russia and Galicia.[9] His father, Leon Feingold (1912–1980), was an attorney; his mother, Sylvia Feingold (née Binstock; 1918–2005), worked at a title company. Feingold was one of four children. Feingold's father and his older brother David, a Vietnam War conscientious objector, were the major influences on his political development as a youth.[10] As a boy he was also involved with the B'nai B'rith Youth Organization and Aleph Zadik Aleph.

After graduating from Joseph A. Craig High School, Feingold attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison and graduated in 1975 with a Bachelor of Arts degree with honors in political science. He was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. Feingold then went to Magdalen College at the University of Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarship, where he graduated in 1977 with a first-class honours Bachelor of Arts in Jurisprudence. Upon returning to the U.S., he attended Harvard Law School, receiving his J.D. with honors in 1979.[2][12]

Feingold worked as an attorney at the private law firms of Foley & Lardner and La Follette & Sinykin from 1979 until 1985

Russ Feingold - Wikipedia

BBYO (formerly B'nai B'rith Youth Organization, now BBYO INC.) is a Jewish teen movement aspiring to involve Jewish teens in Jewish experiences. In 2002 the movement split from B'nai B'rith International, which had been its parent organization, to become BBYO, Inc.

BBYO - Wikipedia

Janesville, WI: The racial makeup of the city was 91.7% White, 2.6% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 2.0% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. 5.4% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

bbyo: B'nai B'rith Youth Organization

About Wisconsin Region
BBYO Wisconsin Region is comprised of chapters in Milwaukee and the surrounding community and Madison. We have 6 chapters in Milwaukee, representing over 350 Jewish teens in our area. By becoming a member of Wisconsin Region, teens are afforded the opportunity to experience local programming in their communities, regional programming such as dances, community service days, sports events, and weekend-long conventions, and international programming at large scale conferences and BBYO Summer Experiences.

Our chapters hold events every couple of weeks. Events are planned by teens, for teens and programming ranges from fun activities like watching the Packers game, brunch or laser tag to more serious programming around Jewish holidays, social justice or leadership development. A parent, advisor or regional staff member is always on hand to ensure safety and health.

Fun Fact: Wisco's colors are red and white and our mascot is a cow (go figure). Also, we are the only region in the order to host a weekly Shabbat Oneg every Friday, 3:15pm in the BBYO offices. Be there.

Through youth-led and staff-supported programs, BBYO Wisconsin Region gives our members opportunities to develop leadership skills and positively affect their communities, the world, and themselves. We constantly strive to provide more Jewish teens with more meaningful Jewish experiences each and every day, so that they may become the future Jewish leaders in their communities and in the Jewish world at large.

Wisconsin Region - BBYO

Do (J)ewish persons still observe weekly 'Shabbat'?

Israel is 8 hours ahead of Wisconsin
11:23 PM Tuesday, in Wisconsin is
7:23 AM Wednesday, in Israel

Shabbat Shalom! or Gut Shabbos?

Yehoshua Ha Mashiach might have said: Shabbata tava!

So, question... If the Hebrew alphabet does not contain the letters J or I, what is to replace the i in Ha Mashiach?

mem
shin
yod
chet

Mash(i)ach
Mash(y)ach
Mesh(i)ach
Mesh(y)ach

Meshyach?

Yehoshua Meshyach
Yehoshua Mashyach
Yehoshua M'shych?

??

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Yehoshua Meshyach
Yehoshua Mashyach
Yehoshua M'shych?

??
mem, sin, yod, het

And Israel could be Y'srael
and Jacob could be Yacob
and Isaac could be Ysaac
and Jerusalem could be Yerusalem
and Jesus could be Yesus
and Jewish could be Yewysh
and Jew could be Yew
and John could be Yohn
and Joseph could be Yoseph

etc....

which could be somewhat similar but vastly different.

So if Israel is Ysrael, then I guess it would be somewhat correct to say, Yod, Samek, Res, (Ayin), Lamed
And Jacob if Yacob could be Yod, (Ayin), Qop, Bet
And Jesus if Yehoshua could be Yod, He, Waw, Sin, Ayin

right?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Acts 17:22-30 "Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.24God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 29Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. 30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:"

To repent as to ask for some kind forgiveness even though I don't know just exactly for what?

to repent:
3340. metanoeó
repent.
From meta and noieo; to think differently or afterwards, i.e. Reconsider (morally, feel compunction) -- repent.

3326. meta
afterward, among, hereafter

3539. noeó
consider, perceive, think, understand.
From nous; to exercise the mind (observe), i.e. (figuratively) to comprehend, heed -- consider, perceive, think, understand.

No, not at all. To rethink the meaning of existence while we still are not too old.

Ecclesiastes 11:7-10 "Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun: 8But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

9Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. 10Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity."

Ecclesiastes 12:1-7 "Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; 2While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain: 3In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened, 4And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low; 5Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets: 6Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. 7Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

However:

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

So, and? What are you trying to say? I'm already doing all this.. I'm already enjoying a really good life. What more can I do?

For the Gentiles one thing.
For the (J)ews another.

Remember Gentile that you are not a (J)ew.
And remember (J)ew that you are not a Gentile.

This can be the beginning of: Ecclesiastes 12:13 "... the whole duty of man."

Remember that God is in every Nation but - Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; "
"and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."

If The LORD is your God, what can the 'enemy' do? Beat The LORD? Knock out (J)esus Christ? Stomp on The Holy Spirit?

It is better and more loving to separate the one group from the other that both can live in peace under The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ without needing to have Them to be [as] the reference point for all wrongful acts.

Not only humans depend on Them but also all other lifes. On land and in water in air in places seen and in places unseen.

Or is this too large of a matter?

Does the entire Universe need to fit into this one drop in Their Bucket?

There are over 7 billion persons alive not to mention all the other lifes. Do all these lifes need to be subjected to a few for their whole lives in some kind of fear of 'wrong doing' to the ways of the world?

Why would one need to fear any monies holder before they fear The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ? Why would anyone need to and why would anyone possibly lose their life if they don't?

Ecclesiastes 11:7-10 "Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun: 8But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

9Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. 10Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity."

And then came rent. And then came taxes. And then came power as kings. And then came subjects. Work is good; Leadership is good. Man is not greater than The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ. So as other 'humans' read this they might be wondering. Yeah.. Sounds good but nothing can be done from down here. All the decisions are made up there, in the higher seats of Politics. Right. So maybe this isn't only for humans but for any 'other' who might be reading this.

Remember that 'humanity' is somewhat classified in 'groups' of socioeconomics. So just get along with the peers in your neighborhood and State or Country.. It can't be that difficult.

This would be a valid point. Then maybe if this was to be the case, more Truth could be shared rather than 'how to properly serve mammon but not 'sin'.

(J)eremiah 6:14 "They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."

Hosea 4:12 'My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone...from under their God.'

Last edited: