Senator Schumer's list of demands to end government shutdown

Jul 2015
USA

It seems quite clear that Chucky Boy Schumer is demanding the following laundry list to end his filibuster which has caused our federal government to close down.

Schumer wants permanent residency for the DACA children, most of whom are over 25 years old.

Schumer wants citizenship granted, within a few years, to the DACA children.

Schumer wants legal entry and residency granted the relatives of DACA children

Schumer wants citizenship granted to the relatives of DACA children within a few years.

If these demands are granted Schumer will then end his filibuster and also give funding for the “wall”.

Of course Schumer will give funding for the wall because the wall will no longer be an obstacle to import the estimated 20 million more democrat voters which his above demands will bring.

And it seems very likely that Senator Lindsey Graham negotiated this list of demands with Chucky Boy Schumer.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2015
USA
No one who enters the US illegally should ever be allowed to vote in any US election ever.

I just hope President Trump does not cave. He needs to post, or is that "tweet", the destructive demands Schumer wants to end his filibuster.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan checks, and now free Obamacare being given to illegal aliens, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive citizens enslaved to pay the bills
____ Our Washington Establishment’s Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Jan 2018
USA
Please don't forget that both sides have legitimate concerns and we shouldn't take sides without given this a lot of thought. I am all for them hashing it out and doing right by people. What I can't stand is them acting like kids who start throwing fits when something doesn't go their way.
Worst person to get a message out is Nancy and her spastic displays of being completely removed from average Americans. I so wish she would shut up.

Jul 2016
Alabama
If their HEARTS don't come their azzzes needs to stay where they are at.........meaning they are rejecting all countries and want to be a US citizen.

Reactions: 1 person