"Sexual repression"

Oct 2019
USA
What are people's opinions on this?

To some extent, normal people "repress" their sexuality on a daily basis, and this isn't totally a "bad thing". (Unless someone making 5 babies with 5 different baby mommas and not paying child support is desirable).

Thoughts on this?

Oct 2019
USA
Religion has seriously mind fucked western civilization about our sexuality.
More like reality - the basis of all civilization, "religious" or "secular" is on self-restraint.

No country would want deadbeats fathering 10 kids with 10 baby mommies and not paying child support.

If that's your idea of sexuality, then you should probably move to sub-Saharan Africa - or "the 'hood".

Reactions: Athena
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
More like reality - the basis of all civilization, "religious" or "secular" is on self-restraint.

No country would want deadbeats fathering 10 kids with 10 baby mommies and not paying child support.

If that's your idea of sexuality, then you should probably move to sub-Saharan Africa - or "the 'hood".

If you think that’s what I’m talking about? Then you are most like part of the problem.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

Why is your aim on black people?

Plenty of ignorant inbred whites have babies they can't properly care for, white people on welfare. And they all voted for Trump.

Jun 2018
Toronto
What are people's opinions on this?

To some extent, normal people "repress" their sexuality on a daily basis, and this isn't totally a "bad thing". (Unless someone making 5 babies with 5 different baby mommas and not paying child support is desirable).

Thoughts on this?
My thought is that I didn't know that sexual liberation is having 5 babies with 5 different mothers and not paying child support.
Must be relatively rare thing.

Reactions: leekohler2

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
My thought is that I didn't know that sexual liberation is having 5 babies with 5 different mothers and not paying child support.
Must be relatively rare thing.
It's called trying to equate two things that are unrelated to try and manufacture a justification for an incorrect opinion.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
It's called trying to equate two things that are unrelated to try and manufacture a justification for an incorrect opinion.
A form of creativity, but without much useful application, though far from rare.