SF Bay area R.E. brokers cleaning up

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
lol bust? define what you mean by bust, califonia will continue to grow but at a slower paces hardly a bust
Forecast: California Economy Will Continue to Grow, But Pace Will Slow in 2020
California’s economy will continue to grow in the coming years but the pace is expected to slow alongside a slowing economy on the national level, according to the UCLA Anderson Forecast, which was released on Sept. 26.

Economic growth at the state and national level are expected to weaken in 2020, according to UCLA Anderson Forecast Director Jerry Nickelsburg. But California ‘s growth is expected to continue to outpace the U.S.

California’s economy will continue to grow in the coming years but the pace is expected to slow alongside a slowing economy on the national level, according to the UCLA Anderson Forecast, which was released on Sept. 26.

Economic growth at the state and national level are expected to weaken in 2020, according to UCLA Anderson Forecast Director Jerry Nickelsburg. But California ‘s growth is expected to continue to outpace the U.S.

Forecast: California Economy Will Continue to Grow, But Pace Will Slow in 2020 | Los Angeles Business Journal

Jun 2018
South Dakota
It has nothing to do with being liberal. It is an economic thing. Plenty of conservatives make the same choice.
You really don’t have to try to spin every little thing in an attempt to bash liberals.
The increase in people of means leaving the state is motivated by political unrest in the form of unstable govt that does things like banning plastic straws and putting higher priority on a bullet train than keeping the human excrement off the sidewalks. Where I settled more of them are showing up every day. Many are bypassing Az because it's getting more like Calif every day.
I'm not spinning, it's a statement of facts. Real facts.
facts.jpg

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Forecast: California Economy Will Continue to Grow, But Pace Will Slow in 2020 | Los Angeles Business Journal
But California ‘s growth is expected to continue to outpace the U.S.
so what is ths bust shit of which you speak?
As long as the US economy continues to grow California will also as it will in all states. The call for a slowing in 2020 assumes a political turnover.
The "bust shit" you refer to isn't the economy in general, it's the high end RE market and the outlandish inflation of RE prices in Calif in general. RE is the subject, remember? It's people with a lot of equity accrued by rising prices that are cashing in and getting out.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The increase in people of means leaving the state is motivated by political unrest in the form of unstable govt that does things like banning plastic straws and putting higher priority on a bullet train than keeping the human excrement off the sidewalks. Where I settled more of them are showing up every day. Many are bypassing Az because it's getting more like Calif every day.
View attachment 2603

LOL...riiiiight sure, I'm going to uproot my family and move because I have to use a paper straw instead of a plastic one. TOO fucking funny!!!
You people... :zany::zany::zany::zany::cool:

Jan 2014
View attachment 2603
I’m sure there are a few people that move due to politics.
However, in the article that you posted a link to, it talks about the economic reasons retirees move out of expensive urban areas, the Bay Area for an example.
Seems to me they made a wise investment to secure financial stability in retirement. Liberals and conservatives both do this.
You are trying way too hard to bash liberals here and failing miserably.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I’m sure there are a few people that move due to politics.
However, in the article that you posted a link to, it talks about the economic reasons retirees move out of expensive urban areas, the Bay Area for an example.
Seems to me they made a wise investment to secure financial stability in retirement. Liberals and conservatives both do this.
You are trying way too hard to bash liberals here and failing miserably.
RE has been since the 60s a get rich proposition there. Most of us didn't do it on purpose but more have been into that lately. More, including a couple of my gang, are seeing the writing on the wall and planning to sell out and head for a safer, lower tax, better served area. We all would have liked to stay but the place became untenable.
No lib bashing goin' on here at all. California self-bashes every time one of their pols opens their mouth. I lived in Calif for over 40yrs. I have well over 100 relatives and extended family and friends who stil live there. About 1/3 of them are Dems and 2 families of blood line relatives are Hispanic by marriage. One is of Creole/Cajun descent and another is native born American of parents who immigrated legally from El Salvadore. I get lots of input from all of them via e-mail and family visits on holidays. We check political hostility at the door when we're together and discuss politics on a very civil basis. We have a cop, two teachers a double doctorate in microbiology and chemistry a doctorate in psychology a truck driver two small business owners 3 nurses and more. I get my opinions fro them and my own experience of having lived there in 4 southern counties. The ones who are thinking talking about leaving are those in the private sector. They are doing well for themselves but are increasingly unsure of the stability of the govt politically. They see more radical changes from each new liberal that is elected and feel left out of the political selection process. These are the Dems by the way.
I post opinions based on a broad array of inputs and the experience of watching the state change from moderatly Republican to radically liberal Democrat.