SF Bay area R.E. brokers cleaning up

Sep 2017
Hell
No one knows the exact amount because Chinese government has been cracking down on US$ leaving China since some time back when Xi Jinping became President of China, hence the ghost buyers. From what I am told, the general consensus among realtors here is that least two out of ten homes sold here in the Bay Area are to ghost buyers that they have never seen or met, only that they are dealing with someone from China either anonymously or through proxy such as an LLC. It is all cash so it is hard to trace and tabulate. There are actually companies in China and here that specialize in arranging these sales and birth tourism.

Here is an interesting article:

Data dig: Are foreign investors driving up real estate in your California neighborhood? | CALmatters

Sep 2017
Hell
what you are doing is just typical know nothng xenophobia they used to say the same thngs about catholics and jews 100 years ago and even germans, you know when germans first came here they would niot speak the language or surrender their allegiance to the fatherland that ended pretty much after the backlash of ww1, ant german sentiment was to a significant extent respsible for porhibition, so would you ban the sales, immigration helps the economy, the atitude you express is manifest in japan, and japan is literally aging to death, i was born here you were born here, thats all it takes to be an american there is no american race but the human race
Let me say this again:

I have only explained the contribution of the NON-IMMIGRANT Chinese in the high cost of homes in California. Your replies are just you inserting the nonsense of your own imagination once again.

Where have I said anything about Catholics, Jews, Germans, prohibition,, or Japan?