Shep Smith Stepping Down

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Question. Yesterday it was reported that Barr had gone to visit Rupert Murdoch at Murdoch's home the evening before.

Today Shep Smith, a definite moderate resigns.

Does this have anyone else going hmmmmmm?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Question. Yesterday it was reported that Barr had gone to visit Rupert Murdoch at Murdoch's home the evening before.

It's strange, but we have no evidence to suggest the two are connected.

Dec 2015
Arizona

OH MY--RNG.....you are so suspicious! Surely there's no THERE THERE! LOL
Just becuz Shep has stepped across the divide at Fox and Friends.....just because Murdoch met with Billy Barr. And BTW, WHY is the U.S. Attorney General meeting with a media mogul?? Any ideas?

As far as I'm concerned Barr-None is Trump's Roy Cohn and the reincarnation of Dick Cheney. From Rolling Stone: Barr and Cheney — who, like other presidential-power-freak conservatives, never seem to have gotten over the constraints Congress put on the Ford Administration in the downdraft of Watergate — share a quasi-religious fervor about the unitary executive. They’re true believers in the “constitutional” necessity of the kind of power Nixon was describing when he said, in his famous 1977 TV interviews with David Frost, that “when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal.”
In May, having successfully clouded and blunted the impact of Mueller’s findings, Barr set out to make Trump’s fondest dream come true: He would investigate the investigators, inspired by the president’s favorite 4chan conspiracy theories.

Seems like Billy Boy is determined to die on Trump's sword.

Dec 2015
Arizona
As long as I'm on a roll...had to share this. From Not the News.
Trey Gowdy: "How can you impeach Trump when he wasn't even involved in Benghazi?" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: se7en