Shooting in Dayton, Ohio

Apr 2019
America
no, that's following your logic,

which appears to be a touch different than normal
How can you say that? Trump has been connected to a mass shooting, Warren should be too. The same kind of hateful rhetoric should also be aimed at her. The people not doing that are hypocrites. And the party not doing it are the adults in the room.

Jul 2019
Georgia
How can you say that? Trump has been connected to a mass shooting, Warren should be too. The same kind of hateful rhetoric should also be aimed at her. The people not doing that are hypocrites. And the party not doing it are the adults in the room.
motivation matters

if it is shown that Elizabeth Warren said something that directly contributed to the motivation of the Dayton murderer, then we can connect her.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Is it really too much to ask for you substantiate your claims of equivalency between Trump and Warren
with specific instances by Warren compared to Trump's statements? Odds are you can't make the comparison you claim exists. but perhaps you will surprise us.

Apr 2019
America
motivation matters

if it is shown that Elizabeth Warren said something that directly contributed to the motivation of the Dayton murderer, then we can connect her.
I am sure we could find something.

Elizabeth Warren: 'We Stand Up And We Fight Back' | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren talks with Rachel Maddow about the election of Donald Trump, what non-Trump voters can do to assuage their despair, an...
Political ArticlesRachel MaddowElizabeth WarrenSenator WarrenJust Say NoStand UpReal TalkThings To Think AboutObama

Saved by
Reverend Joe Sondrup

Jul 2019
Georgia
I am sure we could find something.

Elizabeth Warren: 'We Stand Up And We Fight Back' | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren talks with Rachel Maddow about the election of Donald Trump, what non-Trump voters can do to assuage their despair, an...
Political ArticlesRachel MaddowElizabeth WarrenSenator WarrenJust Say NoStand UpReal TalkThings To Think AboutObama
Saved by
Reverend Joe Sondrup
links take me to pinterest sites, and I have no idea how to use pinterest

would have to know the context to know what you're trying to say here

Apr 2019
America
links take me to pinterest sites, and I have no idea how to use pinterest

would have to know the context to know what you're trying to say here
She was encouraging more violent protests after Trumps election. The post explains it.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
An Antifa member did the mass shooting in Dayton. Long time no hear from Camelot who lives in Dayton.
Perfect. Leftist violence may finally motivate Republicans to support an assault weapons ban and round up all your firearms.