Shooting in Dayton, Ohio

Nov 2018
Inner Space
There are hundreds of millions 10+ mags in circulation.
I don't understand your post.
The issue concerns the sustained intense fire from the shooter. That is essentially impossible without a large magazine. What is or is not "in circulation" is irrelevant. However, I often see this sort of tangential statement from those who do not want to rationally discuss the topic of firearm violence. A large magazine is useful to the rampage mass shooter. Is that difficult to accept?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Link to proof of this claim. And no, Breitbart and World Nut Daily don’t count.
Certain proof is pending. However, there is some suspicion that Dayton shooter had expressed affection for Bernie or E. Warren. CNN reported this yesterday:

Trump alleges left-wing political motivation in Dayton despite lack of clear motive - CNNPolitics

(from CNN) A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Dayton shooter Connor Betts retweeted messages supporting Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, as well as extreme left-wing and anti-police posts, as well as tweets supporting Antifa, or anti-fascist, protesters.

May 2018
Chicago
Certain proof is pending. However, there is some suspicion that Dayton shooter had expressed affection for Bernie or E. Warren. CNN reported this yesterday:

Trump alleges left-wing political motivation in Dayton despite lack of clear motive - CNNPolitics

(from CNN) A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Dayton shooter Connor Betts retweeted messages supporting Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, as well as extreme left-wing and anti-police posts, as well as tweets supporting Antifa, or anti-fascist, protesters.
I was aware of that. However, this does not make the shooter a member of Antifa.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
I was aware of that. However, this does not make the shooter a member of Antifa.
The Right is feeling a bit under siege for all the high victim massive shooting attributed to nationalist-supremacy. I think they jumped on any connection to suggest that RW wackos are really not so unusual. The new normal???

As I mentioned in another post, if hatred for the Left is necessary for Republicans to take action on controlling assault weapon type, access, magazines, ammo, and/or any other productive action, it would be a good outcome and bring a tiny bit of value to the Dayton shooting.

May 2018
Chicago
wow. what a perpetually victimized snowflake.

nine people were murdered by a psycho in Dayton, and good job visiting the families, but maybe once, just once, let the people whose' loved ones died be the victims instead of your hurt snowflake feelings
I heard the mayor on NPR and she was pretty complimentary, actually. I don't know why he turned around and posted this.

May 2018
Chicago
The Right is feeling a bit under siege for all the high victim massive shooting attributed to nationalist-supremacy. I think they jumped on any connection to suggest that RW wackos are really not so unusual. The new normal???

As I mentioned in another post, if hatred for the Left is necessary for Republicans to take action on controlling assault weapon type, access, magazines, ammo, and/or any other productive action, it would be a good outcome and bring a tiny bit of value to the Dayton shooting.
That won't happen though.