Shooting in Dayton, Ohio

Mar 2018
Grayson
People with mental illness account for 5% of mass shootings.

Keep that in mind when the GOP tells us this is a mental illness problem while also cutting spending for mental health care.
I call B.S. on that. Virtually every shooter who is not a political jihadist has taken SSRIs and / or been under the care of a psychologist or psychiatrist within the previous 12 months of the shooting.

Type in your favorite mass shooter by name into Google, Put a comma then space and type in SSRSIs. Ninety percent of mass shooters will have been on SSRIs. AND NO, I AM NOT BLAMING SSRIs! Those drugs are merely a catalyst for people who can be identified by certain markers BEFORE they act.

The real solution is, as these younger people meet those markers, specially trained social workers should move in and get that individual the help they need. AFTER a mass shooting the people who knew the shooter will always be saying things to the effect that they aren't surprised, they expected it, etc. Instinctively most people already know the tell tale signs. You should act on them BEFORE a person becomes a threat to society. Civil Intervention, people, Civil Intervention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Mar 2018
Grayson
The shooters all seem to be under age 30, or the majority seems to be anyway.
There are 16 to 18 markers to look for. I don't always say 18 because the overwhelming majority of mass shooters are white and between their mid / late teens to under 34 years of age. Still, coupled with the other 16 identifying markers they are relevant due to whites having a different culture. Parenting via pills and police isn't working.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
The Right is feeling a bit under siege for all the high victim massive shooting attributed to nationalist-supremacy. I think they jumped on any connection to suggest that RW wackos are really not so unusual. The new normal???

As I mentioned in another post, if hatred for the Left is necessary for Republicans to take action on controlling assault weapon type, access, magazines, ammo, and/or any other productive action, it would be a good outcome and bring a tiny bit of value to the Dayton shooting.
That won't happen though.
I wonder what it WILL take. RW wackos can chime in here.

May 2018
USA
It's amazing just how stupid and tonedeaf the rightwing is on these shootings. Just the other day I saw Hagula, I mean Kelly Anne Conway, on TV complaining that Obama NEVER got blamed for any of the mass shootings when HE was in office. Well of COURSE. Back then the GOP stonewalled ALL gun control bills, of course. Also what Hagula seems to overlook is that Obama didn't engage in hateful, racist rhetoric designed to rile up morons....which Trump does DAILY.

Mar 2018
Grayson
They avoid threads where they get hammered. Trumpanzees are like Trump...cowards.

The Democrats have failed to put a "solution" in place that would have stopped the mass shootings. I have a plan, but the RW won't look at it and the left dismisses it because it doesn't have gun control in it.