Should Muslims have to let their children be taught LGBTQ lessons in school?

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
LMFAO Shouting others down will not make your position right.
what 'shouting down?'

you are stating and making claims that are simply not true.

my pointing it out isn't shouting it down

neither is my using your demented dear leader's own administration's words for validation for lying as satiric emphasis

Mar 2018
Grayson
Are you finished pretending you're a victim yet?

Nobody is shouting you down. You're just using that complaint as a bad distraction onto the fact that you cannot intelligibly discuss the topic.
I discussed the topic. Bigots chose not to engage in civil conversation - and I am never a victim.

Mar 2018
Grayson
what 'shouting down?'

you are stating and making claims that are simply not true.

my pointing it out isn't shouting it down

neither is my using your demented dear leader's own administration's words for validation for lying as satiric emphasis
My claims are quite true. You might not like it; you may not believe it, but that don't take away from the fact that it is true. You were responded to in post # 79; I've not addressed you since. I didn't rattle your cage this time, so pardon me while I ignore you.

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
I discussed the topic. Bigots chose not to engage in civil conversation - and I am never a victim.
That's the hilarious thing about such tactics like you're trying to pull...
You whine and cry and mewl about how put upon you are, but then you refuse to acknowledge you are acting like a victim.

And regarding "discussed the topic", you threw out some boring propaganda crap and when you were challenged on it you ducked out of the thread.
You can't talk about what's actually happening. All you have is talking points.

Mar 2018
Grayson
That's the hilarious thing about such tactics like you're trying to pull...
You whine and cry and mewl about how put upon you are, but then you refuse to acknowledge you are acting like a victim.

And regarding "discussed the topic", you threw out some boring propaganda crap and when you were challenged on it you ducked out of the thread.
You can't talk about what's actually happening. All you have is talking points.
1) Your post is pure dumbassery. I am not a victim of anything nor do I play one on the Internet

2) You're among those that bow out when the real challenge comes along. If you think this is a debate, you should read some rules on formal debates. I won this thing long ago and don't have to revisit a damn thing. The fact that you are not smart enough to have a civil conversation without using language designed to make people react emotionally is proof that you have nothing except a few fanatics that would rather insult people than to engage in a casual conversation because you realize you could never "win" any other way. The fact that you imply I play the victim part is proof positive of your desperation. I'd rather meet you guys in public, step before a public crowd, each of us be given equal time and then see what happens.

Don't fool yourself. The discussion boards (that 99 percent of Americans ignore) is the only place you can delude yourself into believing the cow dung you post here. There is one thing your side will NEVER do: send someone to look me in the eyes and make the claims you do.

Nov 2005
California
1) Your post is pure dumbassery. I am not a victim of anything nor do I play one on the Internet
All your posts recently are complaining about being victimized.
You're whining that you're being drowned out (which is a dumb lie) and whining that the mods are banning right-wingers (when it's really about rule violations).
NONE of that is topical.

2) You're among those that bow out when the real challenge comes along.
Show me anywhere where this has happened.
You can't. And you won't try. Cause all you're doing right now is blah-blah-blahing... :rolleyes:

If you think this is a debate, you should read some rules on formal debates. I won this thing long ago and don't have to revisit a damn thing.
Nothing more amusing than somebody who ran when challenged to substantiate their claims and later comes back to claim they are a winner...
:rolleyes:

Too many on the right on this forum obviously try to derail threads with b.s. after they run the course on their talking points.
You are a prime example.

The amusing thing for me is how people like you throw out your talking points, refuse to give the situation more than a rudimentary glance in order to understand how absurd your claims are, and it amounts to nothing cause at the end of the day this school is still going to be teaching those lessons.
There are conservatives out there with real issues and intelligent consideration for their positions.
Then there is you who will forever be simultaneously whining about how badly you are supposedly treated and declaring yourself a winner...
Ha!

Oct 2017
in your head, rent free
Yes, I've always lived in politically and socially progressive areas, so I've always known a few same-sex couples with kids - NOW there are dozens and dozens.
And, I hate to say it, but those kids are the best behaved kids I'm ever around.
Sissified milquetoasts brought up by PC nazi sissies proves your point.