Should Muslims have to let their children be taught LGBTQ lessons in school?

Mar 2018
Grayson
All your posts recently are complaining about being victimized.
You're whining that you're being drowned out (which is a dumb lie) and whining that the mods are banning right-wingers (when it's really about rule violations).
NONE of that is topical.

Show me anywhere where this has happened.
You can't. And you won't try. Cause all you're doing right now is blah-blah-blahing... :rolleyes:

Nothing more amusing than somebody who ran when challenged to substantiate their claims and later comes back to claim they are a winner...
:rolleyes:

Too many on the right on this forum obviously try to derail threads with b.s. after they run the course on their talking points.
You are a prime example.

The amusing thing for me is how people like you throw out your talking points, refuse to give the situation more than a rudimentary glance in order to understand how absurd your claims are, and it amounts to nothing cause at the end of the day this school is still going to be teaching those lessons.
There are conservatives out there with real issues and intelligent consideration for their positions.
Then there is you who will forever be simultaneously whining about how badly you are supposedly treated and declaring yourself a winner...
Ha!

Blah, Blah, Blah. I have not played a victim; never complained of it. I've stayed within the parameters of the rules so I don't get treated like the guys who take you on insult for insult.

I've never made a claim that can't be substantiated.

I never declared myself the winner. I acknowledged that you and your holier than thous who are incapable of civil conversations are the losers. Yours truly is not the only one disagreeing with you - and my comments were not to you; they were made to another poster in support of his / her position.

Nov 2005
California
Blah, Blah, Blah. I have not played a victim; never complained of it. I've stayed within the parameters of the rules so I don't get treated like the guys who take you on insult for insult.
You whined about right-wingers and banning, and also whined about getting shouted down.
But nah. You can't see the forest for the trees... :rolleyes:

I've never made a claim that can't be substantiated.
I pointed out many of your claims that couldn't be substantiated in this post.
But like I said, you then retreated from this thread until it was pages later hoping people would forget...

I never declared myself the winner. I acknowledged that you and your holier than thous who are incapable of civil conversations are the losers. Yours truly is not the only one disagreeing with you - and my comments were not to you; they were made to another poster in support of his / her position.
I find it hilarious how you whine about a lack of "civil conversation" as you wantonly toss around insults.
I'll freely admit that I toss around some uncivil retorts as well, but I won't criticize others unless they do exactly what you are doing now which is refusing to talk about the actual topic as you devolve into insults.

Address post #81 and let's continue the topical discussion.
Or you can continue to throw out baseless claims about how right-wingers are picked on by the mods and you guys are "shouted down" on this message forum... :rolleyes:
Your actions will speak for themselves louder than your complaints will...

Mar 2018
Grayson
You whined about right-wingers and banning, and also whined about getting shouted down.
But nah. You can't see the forest for the trees... :rolleyes:

I pointed out many of your claims that couldn't be substantiated in this post.
But like I said, you then retreated from this thread until it was pages later hoping people would forget...

I find it hilarious how you whine about a lack of "civil conversation" as you wantonly toss around insults.
I'll freely admit that I toss around some uncivil retorts as well, but I won't criticize others unless they do exactly what you are doing now which is refusing to talk about the actual topic as you devolve into insults.

Address post #81 and let's continue the topical discussion.
Or you can continue to throw out baseless claims about how right-wingers are picked on by the mods and you guys are "shouted down" on this message forum... :rolleyes:
Your actions will speak for themselves louder than your complaints will...

I don't respond to multi-quote posts. They have no credibility. You post four or five separate issues, then I have to defend four or five different topics, then that expands to ten paragraphs and the average poster can't read more than three paragraphs - so it's a private pissing match that is TLDR for 99 percent of the posters.

You accused me of things that weren't true and you keep repeating them. A civil conversation cannot be had in that atmosphere. It's just you thrashing about like a man drowning in a lake. You lost and you think if you can make me jump in and continue the circus, you "win" something. By illustrating your desperation and by continually lying, you lost. No need for me to say more. It's not that I won. It's that you lost.

BTW, I did not say anything about "this forum." This one is no different than any other.

Nov 2005
California
I don't respond to multi-quote posts. They have no credibility.
This is a lie.
YOU JUST DID respond to a multi-quote post.
You are simply looking for an excuse to ignore talking about the topic while you persist in non-topical ranting.

You post four or five separate issues, then I have to defend four or five different topics, then that expands to ten paragraphs and the average poster can't read more than three paragraphs - so it's a private pissing match that is TLDR for 99 percent of the posters.
The pathetic part of this excuse of yours is for many of the challenges for you to substantiate your claims which I made in that post, they were not the first time I made that specific challenge to you.

Repeatedly (before you ducked the conversation entirely) you ignored my challenges to just repeat mindless talking points.

You accused me of things that weren't true and you keep repeating them.
Name me anything which I accused you of which wasn't true...

Oh wait. Another challenge for you to cower from.
You just don't want to talk about the topic and instead you want to whine about how you don't like being treated and declare yourself a winner... :rolleyes:
Quit with the endless pontification pretense of how you've beaten somebody at something and just talk about the actual topic, if you can....

Mar 2018
Grayson
This is a lie.
YOU JUST DID respond to a multi-quote post.
You are simply looking for an excuse to ignore talking about the topic while you persist in non-topical ranting.

The pathetic part of this excuse of yours is for many of the challenges for you to substantiate your claims which I made in that post, they were not the first time I made that specific challenge to you.

Repeatedly (before you ducked the conversation entirely) you ignored my challenges to just repeat mindless talking points.

Name me anything which I accused you of which wasn't true...

Oh wait. Another challenge for you to cower from.
You just don't want to talk about the topic and instead you want to whine about how you don't like being treated and declare yourself a winner... :rolleyes:
Quit with the endless pontification pretense of how you've beaten somebody at something and just talk about the actual topic, if you can....
I make fun of multi quotes as you have nothing. There is no challenge. You've provided nothing. You don't even have a topic. You're following me around like a puppy needing attention while extolling the virtues of your supposed high IQ.

In post # 81 you pretend to be some kind of prosecutor wannabe with a litany of B.S. that implies a lot of false presuppositions with no basis in fact. Your interrogatories were a desperate attempt at having some relevancy. So, in order to appear relevant, if someone decides they don't want to respond to your interrogatories, you strut around like a peacock as if you've "won" something. Acknowledging that you posted a lot of interrogatories that nobody with an IQ above their shoe size would read the answers to is a waste of time and bandwidth.

If you had ANY issue at all, you would have made it. Now you struggle for relevance by repeating the same lies over and over again. By making false accusations about me, you don't deserve to have your questions answered. When I ignored the initial interrogatories - barely acknowledging them, you couldn't stand it that I ignored you. So, you got butt hurt, but if you had AN issue, you would make it. If you choose to make a false allegation, make it to my face. Otherwise, I won't take you seriously. Civil discourse may get you better results.

OTOH, unless you acknowledge that I am not nor have I claimed to be a victim of anything, I'm not responding to your questions. Lying will not generate any results for you. I wasn't talking to you when you started trying to play county prosecutor to begin with. And, just so you know, acknowledging that you asked a question is NOT a response to the question. Example:

Q - Are you saying just anybody should be free?
Acknowledgment - I heard the question

There is no response in the acknowledgment.

That's basics in reading. You're welcome for the lesson.

Nov 2005
California
I make fun of multi quotes as you have nothing.
Again, you endlessly pontificate on how my position is non-existent as you ignore arguments.

Taking a different tactic to expose how incapable you are at discussing things honestly and openly.
In post #81 I responded to you saying: And, if people don't like what you do or believe, you are just as much a bigot for not allowing them to believe it as they are for believing it.
I asked you a simple question.
HOW are they being prevented from believing what they want???

Please answer that question as it demonstrates how you are just tossing out bad talking points that have no intelligible basis.

Mar 2018
Grayson
Again, you endlessly pontificate on how my position is non-existent as you ignore arguments.

Taking a different tactic to expose how incapable you are at discussing things honestly and openly.
In post #81 I responded to you saying: And, if people don't like what you do or believe, you are just as much a bigot for not allowing them to believe it as they are for believing it.
I asked you a simple question.
HOW are they being prevented from believing what they want???

Please answer that question as it demonstrates how you are just tossing out bad talking points that have no intelligible basis.
And if I'm not capable of a discussion that meets your criteria, why are you screwing with me? I've told you, if you insist on insulting me, then your candy ass needs to do that to my face. Otherwise, I'm going to keep pointing out how arrogant, self centered and stupid you really are. You can't have a pissing match and an intelligent conversation at the same time. Since you've tried to insinuate that you have a monopoly on intelligence and those who disagree with you are dumb asses, it doesn't leave much room for a rational and sensible conversation.

All I can do is to keep pointing you that you are a chickenshit that likes to pick Internet fights because you have an inferiority complex wherein you believe insulting and intimidating people anonymously will compensate for your shortcomings and get us to realize what great gift you are.

You want to try a new tactic. Approach people as if they are your equal. You ain't all that and a bag of chips. If you were, you'd be on radio or tv with a real audience. Show disrespect and that is exactly what you'll get from me. Bite me. I'm not intimidated by you because I'm not your push button monkey. I'm not anybody's "victim" because I'm standing up to you and telling you, if you think that, there are much better venues for you test that theory out on.

I was agreeing with another poster and I still don't feel I owe you squat. Talking down to me, insulting me and doing things you wouldn't do face to face will NEVER command any respect from me nor get you any conversation beyond this kind of exchange. You need validation, but you don't seem to understand. You can't get it when you are pretending to be superior to the rest of us peons in the real world.

Last edited: