Should Muslims have to let their children be taught LGBTQ lessons in school?

May 2018
Chicago
I have blocked Clara because she argues for the sake of arguing with no clear position and I was joking on that part.

Some kids are just hateful and mean and looking for a reason to take it out on another kid to make them feel better about themselves for 5 seconds or vent anger or whatever. This whole idea of creating an atmosphere of "respect" isn't realistic. It creates a false sense in LGBTQ youth that they can come out to the world and are entitled to something they simply are not going to get in the vast majority of public schools. You are not educating others. You are giving ammo to those looking for an easy target. My advice to any LGBTQ kid would be to be as gay as you want to be the day after graduation, but until then, keep it on the DL.
Oh horseshit. There is no reason that any kid should pretend to be something they're not, just because it makes you or other bigots comfortable. What an absolute load of garbage. What you want is to keep gay people from being visible, make sure we stay in the closet and never be ourselves. Fuck that.

Entitled? Everyone is entitled to a certain amount of respect as a human being. This is the USA, not Russia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clara007

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
Right here. You said, "you within a community of parents or other people who cannot even reproduce and add to the future of mankind."
I can't reproduce. Paid good money to make damn sure of that.
So why is it any of your business what a parent teaches their children if its consistent with the standards a community sets for itself?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
So why is it any of your business what a parent teaches their children if its consistent with the standards a community sets for itself?
Did you or did you not say that in post #32?
The discussion is about what the SCHOOLS "teach" children. YOU can teach your kids anything you want to at home. Read the thread title and the OP.

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
Did you or did you not say that in post #32?
The discussion is about what the SCHOOLS "teach" children. YOU can teach your kids anything you want to at home. Read the thread title and the OP.
Do you have a point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Do you have a point?
My point is perfectly clear.
WTF? It's a GAME to acurately quote your commets? To point out what the thread title and OP actusally says? What a strange thing for you to say.

Reactions: Clara007

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
My point is perfectly clear.
WTF? It's a GAME to acurately quote your commets? To point out what the thread title and OP actusally says? What a strange thing for you to say.
It's a game when all you want to do is misrepresent my posts so that you can do straw man insults. If we're lucky your wife will have have some better genes and they make the difference.

I had but one point, dumbass. I've inquired as to how much of the general population it should take to get the democratic vote the left wants so that only their values are transmitted to the children in public schools. They teach homosexuality in the schools here. But, if we did a course on the traditional family values, you'd get your tighty whiteys in a wad.