Should Muslims have to let their children be taught LGBTQ lessons in school?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
It's a game when all you want to do is misrepresent my posts so that you can do straw man insults. If we're lucky your wife will have have some better genes and they make the difference.

I had but one point, dumbass. I've inquired as to how much of the general population it should take to get the democratic vote the left wants so that only their values are transmitted to the children in public schools. They teach homosexuality in the schools here. But, if we did a course on the traditional family values, you'd get your tighty whiteys in a wad.
I mispreresented your post? Tell me what was inaccurate about what I quoted in your post #32.

I made no comments whatsoever concerning your comments about the general population & the democratic vote.

You are perfectly free to ignore my posts. I, on the other hand, will comment on your posts as pleases me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 2005
California
I do not reply to multi quote posts such as this. It is an admission that the poster is insecure about their own position. If I respond, point by point, then that post is what the rest would call TLDR.
I will answer the first sentence from this poster as everything that follows is predicated on that. He says:
"Religion involves being told what to think because some nuts claimed they heard God long before we realized that such behavior needed pills."
This is true of secular humanism, which is what we practice in society today. The United States Supreme Court has noted that secular humanism has "the effect of a religion." And, so, all of my questions take that into consideration and pose serious questions that cannot be refuted by a troll trying to post - shame me. He has to to attack all of the post, realizing I DO have points. Even a broken clock has the potential to be right twice a day.
I typically don't cater to whining about "multi quote" because it's typically an example of a person who is looking for an excuse to ignore arguments (no matter how feeble the excuse is). I see you are actively doing that for other posters who aren't multi quoting as well...
I am making a one post exception to my own refusal to expose you as simply looking for excuses to ignore what you can't address...

The excuse regarding "admission that the poster is insecure about their own position" is laughable. Why would that even matter, other than thinly veiled ad hominem?
Do you have a problem talking to people you think are insecure about their position? I don't know of anybody who has such a problem.
I personally have no problem talking to people who are insecure about their own position. Quite frankly, with too many on the right on this forum, the level to which they rely on lies and obvious deception is a clear demonstration of what they have to stoop to because their position is not secure...

I use multi quote because it provides clarity as to what I'm responding to, as opposed to a wall of text where people can more easily misunderstand.

Your comment on "this is true of secular humanism" is just plain dumb. Secular humanism doesn't involve people who claim they have heard God. It doesn't involve people making claims which if made today would have people doubting their sanity and suspecting either a really bad liar or else schizophrenic delusions. (e.g. burning bushes, dead rising from the grave three days after they expire, people turning into salt, etc, etc)
Regardless of the suspected lack of veracity of your claim, secular humanism does not involve anything like that. Your comment on secular humanism is irrelevant to my point.

Last edited:

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
I mispreresented your post? Tell me what was inaccurate about what I quoted in your post #32.

I made no comments whatsoever concerning your comments about the general population & the democratic vote.

You are perfectly free to ignore my posts. I, on the other hand, will comment on your posts as pleases me.
Quite frankly I don't care what you comment on. But when you lie you lie and you can't cover it up with underhanded chickenshit insults.

Here is the totality of post # 32

No. Who should have a say over YOUR children... you within a community of parents or other people who cannot even reproduce and add to the future of mankind?

There is a question. You state, as a fact, that I made a statement. It's a question. You do know that a question does not state something as a proposition or necessarily any particular belief? Right? Are you at least that smart?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Quite frankly I don't care what you comment on. But when you lie you lie and you can't cover it up with underhanded chickenshit insults.

No. Who should have a say over YOUR children... you within a community of parents or other people who cannot even reproduce and add to the future of mankind?

There is a question. You state, as a fact, that I made a statement. It's a question. You do know that a question does not state something as a proposition or necessarily any particular belief? Right? Are you at least that smart?
What lie did I tell, be specific.

WHAT "underhanded chickenshit insults?"

Jun 2013
USA TN
i don't think ANY school should be teaching this sort of class. this subject should be up to the parents.. 4 is awfully young to be learning about same sex couples.

Reactions: LTP
Nov 2005
California
i don't think ANY school should be teaching this sort of class. this subject should be up to the parents.. 4 is awfully young to be learning about same sex couples.
When you say "learning about same sex couples", what does that mean to you?
And before you answer, realize that the same definition will be applied to heterosexual couples as well...

At that age, kids are already being exposed to other kids of both straight couples and gay couples. They're talking about their home life and what they do with their parents.
Little Timmy is already learning that Little Sally has two dads who love each other.

This isn't about teaching them about sex, which I would agree should not be done at that age (with the exception of "good touch / bad touch" addressing molestation concerns)..
This is about addressing situations where some kids would identify that Little Sally has gay parents and tease / harass Little Sally because of it.
They already know same sex parents exist when they are going to school with kids who have same sex parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightOfSappho
May 2018
Chicago
Kids know about opposite sex couples, and plenty of kids have same sex parents. So tell me exactly why 4 is "awfully young" to be learning about same sex couples when most clearly know about opposite sex couples? Being gay is not contagious.

And no, it should not be left up to parents alone. Because some parents are homophobic assholes.

Reactions: Hollywood

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
Kids know about opposite sex couples, and plenty of kids have same sex parents. So tell me exactly why 4 is "awfully young" to be learning about same sex couples when most clearly know about opposite sex couples? Being gay is not contagious.

And no, it should not be left up to parents alone. Because some parents are homophobic assholes.
So, the parents are "homophobic assholes." What part did you play in creating their children? By what authority do you presume to dictate that family's values? If a school can teach the joys homosexuality, how come we can't teach children what a traditional family looks like? How could get they learn what a real choice is when you'd like to ban those so- called "hompphobic assholes?"

Reactions: kbear