Should Rudy Giuliani be tried for treason?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Our youngest son was in the Peace Corp for over 2 years, stationed in Honduras---then went to the Dominican Republic for a couple of extra weeks. He was building aqueducts/water systems for villages who had no running water. He came home with a different attitude about life and people. Village mothers approached him countless times pleading with him to take their children to America or marry their daughters. Mr. Clara and I spearheaded a clothing/shoe drive---then a toy drive at our church to send things to the children there. While our son was there we went to visit. It was quite the experience.
So I agree with you. Hardship changes a person.
I lived and worked in Kuwait for a little over a year after the first gulf war. Had at least three people offer me their daughters as wife so they could immigrate to the US. I was still married to the first wife at that point. In hindsight I wonder if I wouldn't have been better off LOLOL

Mar 2019
USA
Do you think it's okay for a US political party to invite a foreign power to work against a political opponent in order to win an election?
You mean like the sorts of things the CIA does, everywhere it pokes its nose in the world?

Perhaps there's pause to ponder, "Do as I say, not as I do," has generally failed to win the Good Housekeeping Seal. And perish the thought Russia or Ukraine should deign to do anything in their interests.

Actually, it rather seems one man's traitor is another man's patriot. And as if the left wouldn't take help from the devil himself? You had Obama with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House, advising him, which is a product of the gutters of Egypt, and somehow nobody says boo.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
This whole thing is a huge fucking "nothing burger". Ukraine had already done an investigation of the company in question. Biden's son didn't join the board of that company until TWO YEARS AFTER the investigation was completed. Giuliani was trying to get the Ukrainians to reopen the investigation.

This is pure optics manipulation by Trump and Giuliani.

Apr 2014
redacted
Sure, try him for treason.

While your at it, impeach Trump and send Barr to jail.

For the love of God, back up what you accuse others of for a change.

We are sick to death of your endless whining and dining.
For the love of God learn the difference between a statement and a question. Jesus fucking Christ, doesn’t anyone actually read anymore? Or do they just automatically blow up at the first hint of disagreement?

Who the fuck is “we”, Oi? You and that little mouse in your pocket?

Apr 2014
redacted
You mean like the sorts of things the CIA does, everywhere it pokes its nose in the world?

Perhaps there's pause to ponder, "Do as I say, not as I do," has generally failed to win the Good Housekeeping Seal. And perish the thought Russia or Ukraine should deign to do anything in their interests.

Actually, it rather seems one man's traitor is another man's patriot. And as if the left wouldn't take help from the devil himself? You had Obama with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House, advising him, which is a product of the gutters of Egypt, and somehow nobody says boo.
When did the CIA work with a foreign power to influence a US election?

Dec 2015
Arizona
I lived and worked in Kuwait for a little over a year after the first gulf war. Had at least three people offer me their daughters as wife so they could immigrate to the US. I was still married to the first wife at that point. In hindsight I wonder if I wouldn't have been better off LOLOL
:D:D