Should the Hyde Amendment be Overturned?

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Sorry goober...but it appears that those "poor women" are actually only either completely moral, fully responsible, entirely free-willing, mere walking incubators (particularly if abortion "at-will" were to be illegal), or they are completely irresponsible, entirely immoral, and undeniably stupid whore murderers to someone who posts here.

So, please try to make a mental note of this observation going forward.

And thanks, in advance.

;)

(And of course, in order to be consistent with myself, this conclusion is MY INACCURATE personal belief, of which is based upon my observations of that person's postings here.)
And you can only distort what was said as is the common trait of your kind, in my humble, but accurate, opinion

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Yes, in order to avoid competition. Females will often kill their yourng if they are diseased, or deformed,. and will not survive in the wild. But none kill their young for the convenience of doing so. In the normal course of events the female, and the male, are highly protective of their young.

But we are suppoed to have left off being as the animals. Obviously many feel they are still animals.
Avoiding competition isn't for convenience?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Men have hormones so it's OK, but women don't in his universe apparently.

Well of course, never ever are women except whores, supposed to be sexual. It's the old boys will be boys syndrome. Grab em by the pussy !!! Women are toys for men. And once we've had our way with them to be tossed aside. Find em, fool em, fuck em and forget em, right ?? And if SHE has the AUDACITY to get pregnant, well then fuck her and her little bastard she's just a whore, right ??

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Why don't we invest money towards things like reproductive education, contraceptive availability, and lowering day care costs? Wouldn't initiatives like this, you know, be more effective at reducing the number of abortions?

But what do I know? I feel the solution is somewhere in the middle of both teams so I get yelled at from all sides :cool:

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Men have hormones so it's OK, but women don't in his universe apparently.
Since you dumb f**king idiots lack the ability to see anything beyond your low IQ capabilities, I am not even going to ask you how you got that concept from what I said, not what you wanted me to say.

Then again, distortion of reality is a way of life with you.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Why don't we invest money towards things like reproductive education, contraceptive availability, and lowering day care costs? Wouldn't initiatives like this, you know, be more effective at reducing the number of abortions?

But what do I know? I feel the solution is somewhere in the middle of both teams so I get yelled at from all sides :cool:
I have proposed the same many many times. If they REALLY wanted to reduce abortion they WOULD implement mandatory sex ed for ALL kids, and all forms of contraception would be either free or very low cost.

I wish I could find it again, but there was a study. Much to the chagrin of the religious it right PROVED that sex ed DOES NOT increase the number of kids having sex, but it DID REDUCE, by up to 70% the number of unwanted pregnancies and the transmission of STD.

But you know "that's science" never to be believed over what my preacher told me .............. right ??

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I have proposed the same many many times. If they REALLY wanted to reduce abortion they WOULD implement mandatory sex ed for ALL kids, and all forms of contraception would be either free or very low cost.

I wish I could find it again, but there was a study. Much to the chagrin of the religious it right PROVED that sex ed DOES NOT increase the number of kids having sex, but it DID REDUCE, by up to 70% the number of unwanted pregnancies and the transmission of STD.

But you know "that's science" never to be believed over what my preacher told me .............. right ??
I'm actually not much of a supporter of abortions. I wouldn't do it myself, I wouldn't ask my wife to do it, and I have a hard time turning away when other people do. But making abortions illegal is not going to decrease the number of abortions. It's going to increase the number of dangerous abortions (studies in other countries back this up).

My problem is the republican party, in general, has held the positions that you shouldn't learn about sex ed, you shouldn't have easy access to contreceptions, you shouldn't have easier educational and vocational services in case you are a single parent, and no abortions (don't learn about pregnancy, don't try to prevent pregnancy, don't make it easier to have a child, and no way to end it). I can't get on that train.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Since you dumb f**king idiots lack the ability to see anything beyond your low IQ capabilities, I am not even going to ask you how you got that concept from what I said, not what you wanted me to say.

Then again, distortion of reality is a way of life with you.

In post #45 this is what you said !!!!!

Just exactly how is she being punished when she voluntarily spread her legs, and decided to act like a whore?
What you said was that ANY woman that chooses to have sex is just a fucking whore !!! And in a later post you made the comment that "men have hormones !!!" As if women don't, and as if that just explains every fucking thing !!!! Boys just being boys right ??? Thump your chest and scratch your balls !!! Men are men and women are just cum dumpsters and incubators for our pleasure ....... right ???

You slipped up. You opened the curtain and showed the world what a truly misogynistic asswipe you really are. I wonder, do you have a wife ?? girlfriend ?? Does she know you think this way ?? Does she realize what a total Neanderthal she's attached herself to ?

And I ask you again, WHY IS IT ONLY THE WOMAN'S FAULT ????

How about this. We outlaw abortion, but ANY MAN that makes a baby he doesn't want, any man that refuses child support, GETS TOTAL CASTRATION !!!!! Not just the balls but the penis as well. He NEVER gets to have sex again ???

It take TWO to tango. Why should one party get a free pass ??