Should the President, Senate and Congress have started working on . . .

Feb 2020
Houston
. . . a coronavirus bill in late January, like January 16th when the first cases of the spread of COVID19 outside China were reported.

That seems like it should have been the perfect time to focus the legislative and the executive branches attention on the brewing international crises and gotten on top of it before it actually became a crises here.

What do you think?

Feb 2020
Houston
How strange that no one answers.

It seems so obvious.

January sixteenth.

What could have been more important than the coronavirus bill?

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
. . . a coronavirus bill in late January, like January 16th when the first cases of the spread of COVID19 outside China were reported.

That seems like it should have been the perfect time to focus the legislative and the executive branches attention on the brewing international crises and gotten on top of it before it actually became a crises here.

What do you think?
I think the cure to Corona is, November. After the election, there will be no Corona-Sniffles but a lot of other crying.

"NOOOOOOO! ANOTHER 4 YEARS!!!!"

Nov 2005
California
How strange that no one answers.
It seems so obvious.
January sixteenth.
What could have been more important than the coronavirus bill?
This is what is called a "false dilemma".
When you reason from an either-or position and you haven't considered all relevant possibilities you commit the fallacy of false dilemma.​
The impeachment had absolutely no impact on Trump's failures to deal with the coronavirus.
Trump was spreading his idiotic "not a problem" proclamations weeks after he was insisting on ignoring the supposedly "invalid" / "hoax" impeachment.

Even worse, you expose your laziness and gross ignorance in your pretense that January 16th correlates to "when the first cases of the spread of COVID19 outside China were reported".
But I guess misrepresenting things to pretend you have a point is par for your course, eh?
Moreover, let me guess that you think it's "insulting" for me to point that out, but not insulting for you to perpetuate such deceitful behavior...