Should we treat transgenders as mentally ill?

Feb 2016
Deer Park, Washington
unless you're looking under the bathroom stall wall, how do you know Vanessa has a penis?
Vanessa is a male and needs to use the men's restroom. Otherwise, male sexual perverts will begin dressing up like women to get access to get their jollies all because "progressives" want to accommodate a very very small minority while putting the entire female population at risk to sexual predators. Leave us alone. We're happy with the way things are regarding public restrooms.

Last edited:
Mar 2016
TEXAS
really? what do you win? the last word on a small internet forum? congratulations.
Thank you! Its nice to be noticed by your opponent. :)

i have won policy and laws and process and have determined what actually happens pretty much everywhere on the planet. i have got congressmen and senators and governors and prime ministers in most countries of the world to amend laws to agree with my position. i have every relevant health and science organisation agreeing with my argument and defending my point of view.
Yet here when it actually counts you can't support yourself with a single link with scientific data to back you up.

How's that work?

by all means have the last word on this forum, you and the rest of the irrelevant impotent internet posters club can pat each other on the back and celebrate your victory on this thread. i will walk away 'defeated', and celebrate my victory in the real world.
I see you are getting overly emotional again because you can't defend yourself. Sad but predictable.

Next time don't show up unarmed to a debate if you can't even provide enough scientific data to even pretend your position is credible in any way.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2016
TEXAS
Tex is a piece of shit troll who never posted anything of value here in this thread.

Hot Dragon, not a friend of mine by a long shot (right HD), posted an incredible a mount of information on this subject.

Texfucktard conveniently popped in after 50+ pages and demands the same info that has been hashed over ad naseum, and claims a 'win' by being johnny come lately?

Too fucking funny

Nice try asshole

go fuck your mother.
lol such language! Do you always have a melt down when you can't defend your own arguments?

I understand you get overly emotional because you can't back yourself up with scientific data but really you should focus your frustration on your own inability to back yourself up not to the people who ask you do it.

Mar 2016
TEXAS
My bold.

That is THE question. I've asked it numerous times and never gotten an answer. The other question is, if we quit worrying about and discriminating against gays, what agenda would they need ??

Once you take the religious objections out of the argument, I haven't found anyone that could tell me exactly how they were personally harmed by
gays getting married.
Using your own moronic argument I can easily make the following:

How does polygamist marriages effect you in any way?

How do child marriages effect you in any way?

When you make stupid arguments its easy to expand them to include other sexual preferences you might not agree with.

The question isn't whether it effects you personally but whether people support it through creation of law. If people had supported it then it should have gone through the amendment process or voted on by the people via a proposition.

I have no problem with a state voting either by their representatives or through a direct vote by the people for any marriage. I object to the court making up new law without using the Constitutional process used to create new law as they did for ending slavery or giving women the right to vote. If it was good enough for those two issues it should have been good enough for gay marriage.

May 2013
arkansas
Vanessa is a male and needs to use the men's restroom. Otherwise, male sexual perverts will begin dressing up like women to get access to get their jollies all because "progressives" want to accommodate a very very small minority while putting the entire female population at risk to sexual predators. Leave us alone. We're happy with the way things are regarding public restrooms.
Male sexual perverts get their jollies looking at closed stall doors and watching women wash their hands? :blink: