Show of Hands. Who's Heard of Charlie Kirk?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Just when I think I've caught up on people, places, and politics I get another surprise! Today's eye-opener was a post on Facebook about a 25 yr old man named Charlie Kirk.
Never heard of him.
AND now I'm feeling a bit ignorant because Charlie is quite the guy. Charlie was even younger when he founded the "non-profit" organization Turning Point in 2012. Charlie isn't totally NEW to the political scene, but I had to hunt and peck just to find a semi-biographical sketch.
*Born into a wealthy Illinois family
*Daddy Robert was the project architect manager for......hold your horses... NY Trump Tower
*Charlie's not married
*Joined the Tea Party in 2010--yeah--he was about 15 yrs old
*He has written for Breitbart
*He spoke at the RNC Convention in 2016
*A big big big Trump fan

So what's up with this guy? Let me know what you dig up.
Here's a little preview of Charlie.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
And 90% of that heroin come across the border hidden in cars and trucks the CROSS LEGALLY in to the US. Same for most of the trafficked kids. The wall won;t stop whats being driven through LEGAL ports of entry.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
That is actually what was in the "space capsules" that the astronauts were supposedly returning from the moon in, right?
Astronuts are in the Space Capsules.

Off topic but the Event Horizon Telescope is to release the first picture of a Black Hole this year. Sagittarius A that is a super massive black hole at the center of the Milky Way and weighs in at four million solar mass. If no Hawking Radiation is seen, Stephen Hawking will roll in his grave.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
That is actually what was in the "space capsules" that the astronauts were supposedly returning from the moon in, right?
The cia has been the driving force behind the drug trade for decades. This is common knowledge both heroin and cocaine. Are you seriously unaware of this?

Oh, because cnn doesn't talking about it often. I forget. Sorry. It has also been covered here multiple times.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
90% of the heroine does come across the border.. Poppy farming is illegal in the US. Much is shipped to Mexico and brought by illegals that is how they pay their human trafficker. Or the Human trafficker gets their children to make the trek and send remittance money to them once they are in the states and start receiving welfare monies and pay for child labor from under the table wages. Or they heroine is smuggled in via a port of entry by illegals

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
90% of the heroine does come across the border.. Poppy farming is illegal in the US. Much is shipped to Mexico and brought by illegals that is how they pay their human trafficker. Or the Human trafficker gets their children to make the trek and send remittance money to them once they are in the states and start receiving welfare monies and pay for child labor from under the table wages. Or they heroine is smuggled in via a port of entry by illegals
The Heroine has the lead role in a motion picture and Bette Davis comes to mind as well as Kathern Hepburn but not forgetting Ava Gardner.

Last edited: