Since Donald Trump was voted POTUS....

Nov 2012
Colorado
This is the first year in over 15 years we have received a raise that actually made a difference. (In our favor)
Unemployment is lower than it has been in over a decade.
And we can laugh and make fun of the president without being labeled. LOL
Wow! Back to freedom and equality! What a great country!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Same here I got a $5/hour raise, 1.50 increase in Shift Differential for 2nd Shift, and 2.00 for 3rd shift (I work 3 13 hour days, 1700 to 0630, covering 2nd and 3rd shift) plus a $1 / hour raise for Critical Care pay (our medical center was upgraded from Trauma 3 to Trauma 1)

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
This is the first year in over 15 years we have received a raise that actually made a difference. (In our favor)
Unemployment is lower than it has been in over a decade.
And we can laugh and make fun of the president without being labeled. LOL
Wow! Back to freedom and equality! What a great country!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

You mean .7% ?? POINT SEVEN PERCENT ?? Seven tenths of one percent ?? made a difference ??? Because that's the ACTUAL adjusted for inflation raise we've received year over year.

Even the economists are a bit stumped at WHY wages aren't rising.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
of course, you do realize the present unemployment rate (which is very good news!) is merely the extension of a solid upward trend over the past six years ... right?

we have a president who was WALKED to third base - and is now strolling to the home plate, and his cheerleaders are screaming "home run!"

what president didn't get laughed at and made fun of? certainly not Obama, Clinton, Bush or Bush.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
of course, you do realize the present unemployment rate (which is very good news!) is merely the extension of a solid upward trend over the past six years ... right?

we have a president who was WALKED to third base - and is now strolling to the home plate, and his cheerleaders are screaming "home run!"

what president didn't get laughed at and made fun of? certainly not Obama, Clinton, Bush or Bush.
Not really you see the employment created the last year 1/2 has been mostly FULL TIME, previous 8 it was ~45% part time. (many of the Obama Part time jobs 2,000,000 of them have been upsized to full time employment.)

That is why 100s of 1000s no longer need welfare, which has saved 100s of millions in Food stamp Welfare and WIC spending.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I didn't say it wasn't improved ... it has been improved.

It's simply that the improvement BEGAN six years ago, not 12 months ago.

Trump didn't start with a negative because of the five years that had increases under Obama.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

Trump didn't start with a negative because of the five years that had increases under Obama.
If the economy was improving over the last 6 years, why did the number of people needing welfare almost double?

do the math if it were improving welfare roll growth would have at least plateaued if not decline.

Trumps economy has cased a DECLINE in the NEED for welfare.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
If the economy was improving over the last 6 years, why did the number of people needing welfare almost double?

do the math if it were improving welfare roll growth would have at least plateaued if not decline.

Trumps economy has cased a DECLINE in the NEED for welfare.
You just really cannot help yourself can you ?? You just HAVE TO TELL A FUCKING LIE !!!!

Nov 2012
Colorado

I wish I could extend the credit, I voted for him too. But, umm, nope.