SJWs rush stage in protest of the dangerous faggot tour

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
DePaul University Black Lives Matter protesters shut down a Milo Yiannopoulos event on Tuesday night. They justified their illiberal actions on grounds that Yiannopoulos's speech spreads hate and violence—which, incidentally, is true, given that the students retaliated by literally attacking him.

In video footage of the event, a female protester can clearly be seen striking Yiannopoulos in the face. This took place during the Q and A, which was interrupted by the female student and another activist, student Edward Ward. They were joined by ten other irate students. Yiannopoulos's supporters tried to stop them, and police and security were called.

But neither the police nor campus security did anything to stop the activists. This was ironic, because DePaul had forced the College Republicans to pay several hundred extra dollars for security for the event, according to The College Fix.

Ward told Heat Street that he wasn't interested in shutting down free speech: he was interested in shutting down "hate speech."

"When [speech] is coming from a point of ignorance, when you make these blatant statements about feminists, when you make blatant statements about the LGBTQ community, when you make statements about black people – then it becomes a problem, because when you use this kind of hatred people like us end up dead," said Ward. “You get Charleston. These are what you get as a result of his type of speech and rhetoric.”

Milo Yiannopoulos Assaulted By Crazy Student Protesters at DePaul, Cops Do Nothing - Hit & Run : Reason.com

SJWs using violence to shut down free speech, anyone surprised?

Dec 2013
Conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopolous wants DePaul University to refund his security costs after his event last night was shut down by anti-Trump activists supporting Black Lives Matter and Bernie Sanders.

The U.S.-based Brit’s event, part of his Dangerous Faggot speaking tour, was derailed when a group of SJW activists, objecting to his outspokenness on race and feminism, stormed the stage with one protester threatening to punch him in the face.

Here you see @DePaulU security doing nothing to remove this hostile woman interrupting @Nero ‘s speech. Shameful! pic.twitter.com/EBCsem3yB8

The DePaul protesters were led by student and church minister Edward Ward and a female activist. With the event having been disrupted, Milo led a crowd to the DePaul president’s office to complain that his talk had been hijacked.

Before the event DePaul asked Milo him to pay $1,000 for security costs—only, he points out, to then fail to intervene when his tormentors stormed the stage. He told Heat Street: “I will be asking for my money back.

“What I’m surprised by is that the security, which I paid a thousand dollars for otherwise they threatened they would cancel [the event], refused to remove somebody from the stage who threatened to hit me. It’s so shocking,

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/milo-yiannopoulos-to-depaul-university-give-me-my-money-back/

Apr 2013
Left coast
In Canada if the person assaulted doesn't file a complaint, the cops can't do anything. Do you know if he filed one or if he is just milking this for as much free publicity as possible?

Dec 2013
In Canada if the person assaulted doesn't file a complaint, the cops can't do anything. Do you know if he filed one or if he is just milking this for as much free publicity as possible?
the school required him to hire security then when the stage was rushed they did nothing even though they were asked to. from what i understand he docent want any files charged or was he actually assaulted. he just wants the monies paid to the school for security returned.

what i find funny is that this is one of the schools who are bringing disciplinary actions for the trump support chalk but rushing a stage on a school sanctioned lecture is perfectly fine.

huh.

Dec 2013
it is not like that here.

Feb 2014
nunya
Milo should be arrested. He should have his tounge removed and his fingers cut off. Free speech is not acceptable if it hurts peoples feelings. Milo better learn his god damn lesson right now. I am glad to see him assaulted. Society has a right to silence people who have opinions that are not cool an stuff. BLM demonstrated there highly intelligent response once again. American is a better place with BLM.