skin bleaching

Nov 2012
Michigan
I guess, I'm a an idiot, I thought skin bleaching was something only michael jackson did to mess himself up. apparently it's a huge business.

looks really stupid to me.

Oct 2013
I guess, I'm a an idiot, I thought skin bleaching was something only michael jackson did to mess himself up. apparently it's a huge business.

Oh God, the rapture should start any minute...I agree with WG4 on something. Hopefully for different reasons but still...could mean the beginnings of the End Times.

May 2013
arkansas

I assume you mean things like bleaching your 'down under' parts and not disfiguring pigmentation marks?

Aug 2014
USA
Tanning to be darker: Causes cancer and rapid skin aging, but who cares.

Bleaching to be lighter: OMG, that's horrible. That's racist. Looks really stupid to me.

Nov 2012
Michigan
i don't do tanning booths, my momma was a redhead and they would be wasted on me.

as a pale faced white boy I am totally lost as to why anyone would want to have lighter skin.

Last edited:
May 2013
arkansas
i don't to tanning booths, my momma was a redhead and they would be wasted on me.
I'm a red head, and totally understand what you mean.

But.....during my first trip to the Virgin Islands I got a very bad sunburn. After that, I tanned.

All I can figure is that the severe burn 'jump started' my melanin production.

Nov 2012
Michigan
visted arizona once, came back with skin cracked and brown, kind of.

my hair and eyebrows bleached out so that I looked like a photographic negative of a person. people were freaked out at the sight of me.

May 2013
arkansas
visted arizona once, came back with skin cracked and brown, kind of.

my hair and eyebrows bleached out so that I looked like a photographic negative of a person. people were freaked out at the sight of me.
I have the hair bleaching problem. A week in the Caribbean and I'm practically a blond!

Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm a red head, and totally understand what you mean.

But.....during my first trip to the Virgin Islands I got a very bad sunburn. After that, I tanned.

All I can figure is that the severe burn 'jump started' my melanin production.
I was born a redhead too. Until about 21 years old, I never tanned.

Now, I can get pretty dark. The secret I discovered? Be gentle. Don't burn. Once my melanin circuitry is engaged, I tan immediately. Just don't burn.

I've watched little skin cancers go away from smart sun exposure.

Edit: Oh, and moisturize your skin. Yes guys, do it.