SKIN IN THE GAME!

Feb 2020
Thx
You are right. Only contributors do. Those who do not contribute should not tell others how to or how much to contribute.

Cantankerous,

I have 4 questions I would like you or anyone else who can to answer:

Why do the rich have to pay their fair share?
How much is rich?
What % is a fair share
What is the legal definition of Middle Class? (What is the starting and ending salary requirement to qualify for Middle Class status?)
1 depending on how much the rich would sacrifice for less share. I suppose one could redraw the contract to state one would never use anything tax benefitting or per item maybe.
That of course would require an entire new dept of contracts or something along those lines.
Wich we would pay for, and I don’t think the other classes like the wealthy enough to pay for them.also that would be a taxed benefit. So that could get awkward.
2 that is a good point. Never did like tax brackets
Don’t know what their purpose is.
I think I’ve opted out of the last two by default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FreeToChoose
Jul 2014
massachusetts
I understand what you are saying but I don't agree. It would be more acceptable if I had a true say on what my money is spent on and how much of it. I'll not speak of the welfare rat but how about defense? I am willing to pay for a defensive army but I do not accept paying for my army to be in other countries. Where is my say? I don't have a say, just pay!
"Your say" comes on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Or maybe if the stimulus had been applied in ways that would have helped the economy instead of just throwing money at Obama cronies and preferred congressional districts, it would have been more effective. The very first recipient of the stimulus was Solyndra which you can look up. It got 535 Million dollars to make solar panels and was bankrupt almost immediately. Money down a corrupt rathole. Someone made out, but it sure wasn't the taxpayers.

We can play woulda, coulda, shoulda, all you want. Obama knew the political situation when he pushed the stimulus through. It failed, just like his Obamacare website. His failures are on him, not everyone else.

I think they impeached him because they couldn't believe that people still supported him after his lies and infidelities were exposed. Also they hated that his economy was so strong.

Precisely the same reasons the Dems impeached Trump along with revenge for the Clinton impeachment.

It's a dirty business run by dirty people.

We get the government we deserve in a democracy.
A Republic Is a Paternalistic Foster Government. Spittling Blowhards Who Push the Constitution on Us Are Pathetic Political Bullies

It's not a democracy, and that is what is wrong with this political system. People are brainwashed to worship the elitist anti-democratic manifesto, the Constitution, as much as Muslims are brainwashed about the Koran. It should have been only a temporary start-up document, not an omnipotent smothering of the will of the majority. Only government by frequent national referendums will allow us to make progress.

Sep 2014
No. Right now there are those who live off the money taken away from others. I want to cut out the middleman. Everyone should and must have equality of opportunity. People always talking about the 1% but most don't know that you just have to make a bit over 500k to be the 1% and not hundreds of millions.
People fall in and out of the 1% all the time. I myself, have been in and out of the 1% at least 5 times.

I assume you know stocks, right. Would you want non-share holders to have a say in the companies you have bought into should do? Shareholders are the only ones who should decide and if needed they should decide to end the company.

What I proposed is just an idea and that is it. All of the numbers can be tweaked. We can have splits and reverse splits.
Serfs Up! Man Up and Take the Upper Class Down.

The sheltered and vicious ruling class determines what are opportunities should be. College is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. The permanent consequences of that are not worth the reward.

The plutocracy better practice what they preach, telling their sons, "Work your way through college, son, living miserably on low-wage part-time jobs and taking out heavy student loans. If you can't stand living like that, join the Army and get the GI Bill, if you come back from our class's dragged-out and poorly focused wars in one piece."

That pampered and hypocritical class is blocking our way, and you want them to proudly say, "It's my way or the highway."

That means their way is the low way. It's time to take pitchforks to anyone born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Sep 2014
I understand what you are saying but I don't agree. It would be more acceptable if I had a true say on what my money is spent on and how much of it. I'll not speak of the welfare rat but how about defense? I am willing to pay for a defensive army but I do not accept paying for my army to be in other countries. Where is my say? I don't have a say, just pay!
Taxation Is Without Direct Representation As Long As We Can't Do This

The income tax form should let the taxpayer determine what % of his tax should go to each department. I'll support that part of Skin in the Game.

Reactions: FreeToChoose
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Serfs Up! Man Up and Take the Upper Class Down.

The sheltered and vicious ruling class determines what are opportunities should be. College is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. The permanent consequences of that are not worth the reward.

The plutocracy better practice what they preach, telling their sons, "Work your way through college, son, living miserably on low-wage part-time jobs and taking out heavy student loans. If you can't stand living like that, join the Army and get the GI Bill, if you come back from our class's dragged-out and poorly focused wars in one piece."

That pampered and hypocritical class is blocking our way, and you want them to proudly say, "It's my way or the highway."

That means their way is the low way. It's time to take pitchforks to anyone born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Let me guess. Are you a renter? Smiles.

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
And get rid of the idea that anyone can come over and pop out a baby and then get citizenship too.
They can't if you have politicians that will stand up and admit that the 14th Amendment never passed constitutional muster.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I have 4 questions I would like you or anyone else who can to answer:

Why do the rich have to pay their fair share?
How much is rich?
What % is a fair share and why.
What is the legal definition of Middle Class? (What is the starting and ending salary requirement to qualify for Middle Class status?)
If you cannot answer these questions, you have no right to complain about taxation.