So Bazaar made a pro-abortion article...

May 2018
USA
I sort of agree with that....In the case of rape or incest, the victim knows right away that any possible conception is wrong....So any sort of terminating any possible pregnancy is the woman's right......where it becomes murky is when does the rights of the unborn supersede the rights of the mother.....I agree at later stages and if things start going wrong, well,
then you have to do what you have to do....

But, abortion In later stages.. for the weak reason because you don't want the baby or can not afford to raise it......That I got a problem with...
Probably is many of the "pro life" crowd want to ban abortion EVEN IN CASES OF RAPE AND INCEST. All hail the mighty zygote!

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Probably is many of the "pro life" crowd want to ban abortion EVEN IN CASES OF RAPE AND INCEST. All hail the mighty zygote!
Besides, the best thinkers in the GOP tell us that genuine rape does not result in pregnancy.

Jun 2018
Texas
Yeah so this argument went as good as I had assumed... I have no idea how to keep an argument because most of my points were refuted with mostly logical sense. This does not change my viewpoint of the matter as of now, but I will look at the other side of the argument and determine if they are the right side to be on. I guess I'll just have to be better at explaining and researching my points. I know I'm pretty much giving up at this point, but I'm not going to be on this site for a week because of a church camp, so I will come back a week later. See you then,

SeacretAgent

Jul 2014
massachusetts
One indisputable fact is that abortion involves a woman who can express her desires.
And she has the right to control what happens to her body.

And then there are people who have an opinion, but aren't actually involved.

Who should get to make the decision?

It's really very simple, if a woman is denied that choice, she is being denied the right to participate in the economy on equal terms.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Oh, so the woman isn't a human being with rights?
Never said that. Never implied that.

It’s a matter of looking before you move your car, are you going to run over somebody is a more important question than your right to proceed in traffic.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Never said that. Never implied that.

It’s a matter of looking before you move your car, are you going to run over somebody is a more important question than your right to proceed in traffic.
No, you never even mentioned the woman, you went right to the imaginary person, whose imaginary rights you support.
It's like the woman isn't even there.

Jun 2018
Texas
Back from church camp

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I may not be on this site very often anymore. This past week has been eye-opening for me, and I don't think arguing on a website is a very christian thing to do. I love talking in political debates, but my heart is focused on God at the moment and spreading his word in my community. I wish you guys the best of luck, and keep on trying to do what is right and helping people on the way. Thanks for your warm welcome even though I was only on here for about a week.

God loves you selflessly! ^_^