So, How Should We Punish Abortion.

Mar 2008
australia
i am asking specifically those individuals on this forum who have argued that abortion is murder and should not be allowed

how should it be punished?

an actual answer please. should it be prison? a fine? permanent sterilisation? other children removed from their care?

how should we punish the fathers? the providers?

as far as i am aware, only webguy has ever given an answer to this question. the rest of you have openly stated abortion should not be allowed, but have made no attempt to suggest how it should be dealt with if society actually did that.

so, go for it. an actual answer. how should abortion be punished?

Reactions: Hollywood
Nov 2012
Michigan
Every man who has relations with a woman who would even consider the killing of the resulting progeny should be charged with reckless child endangerment.

Jun 2013
USA TN
any doctor performing the abortion past the allowed cut-off should lose their license.

Apr 2014
redacted
Every man who has relations with a woman who would even consider the killing of the resulting progeny should be charged with reckless child endangerment.
How many men do you know who have sex with women with the intention of getting them pregnant than paying for an abortion? Seriously. How many?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
How many men do you know who have sex with women with the intention of getting them pregnant than paying for an abortion? Seriously. How many?
I give them money afterwards. What they choose to spend it on is up to them ;)

Feb 2019
here and there
i am asking specifically those individuals on this forum who have argued that abortion is murder and should not be allowed

how should it be punished?

an actual answer please. should it be prison? a fine? permanent sterilisation? other children removed from their care?

how should we punish the fathers? the providers?

as far as i am aware, only webguy has ever given an answer to this question. the rest of you have openly stated abortion should not be allowed, but have made no attempt to suggest how it should be dealt with if society actually did that.

so, go for it. an actual answer. how should abortion be punished?
So let's say that a woman gives birth and then flushes the infant down the commode.

It should be the same punishment.

Any questions?

Now to put this into terms Leftists can understand, let's say someone goes and flushes a puppy down the commode.

WATCH: California woman caught on camera dumping bag of newborn puppies at dumpster

This woman will face a penalty from the state for throwing her puppies into a dumpster

Oh, the irony!!!!