So the Fat Orange Turd is Going to Turn the 4th of July Celebration into a Partisan Campaign Rally

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Just when you think he can't be any more tacky and contemptible, he's going to spoil the National 4th of July celebration ...

Trump plans to speak at the Lincoln Memorial as part of Fourth of July celebration, officials say

Trump plans to speak at the Lincoln Memorial as part of Fourth of July celebration, officials say
Sgt. Eduardo Delgado, a spokesman for the U.S. Park Police, confirmed that the agency has been notified that President Trump plans to speak at the memorial, an unprecedented event that seems likely to reshape a decades-old celebration that annually draws hundreds of thousands to the Mall. Delgado said the agency was still working with the White House to determine how the president’s movements would affect security surrounding the event.

D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) also told The Washington Post that she learned from federal officials that the president plans to speak, creating logistical challenges for city officials.

President Ronald Reagan participated in a “Star Spangled Salute to America” at the Jefferson Memorial on July 3, 1987, which showcased an economic announcement, but the regular fireworks celebration happened the next day as usual.

Trump, however, wants to refashion the event as “A Salute to America,” the culmination of two years of attempts to hold a grand patriotic display centered on him and his supporters. *

more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ics--alert-local-politics--alert-local&wpmk=1

* My emphasis

Apr 2013
La La Land North
LOL....so the draft dodging coward is showing his patriotism! How inspiring!
Apparently he did an interview with Piers Morgan on UK TV the other morning. So first the liar says:
"I would not have minded that at all. I would've been honored, but I think I make up for it right now," Mr. Trump told Morgan. "I think I'm making up for it rapidly because we're rebuilding our military at a level that it's never seen before."
Then he says:
Well, I was never a fan of that war, I'll be honest with you," he said. "I thought it was a terrible war. I thought it was very far away ...
It was very far away. He would have loved to serve in a war with Canada or Mexico I guess. Or better still, California.

And it's OK, he's making up for it by spending your money.

Trump says he would've been 'honored' to serve in military, thinks he's making up for it now

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
What???

The President of the United States is going to publicly speak on the 4th of July?!?!

The horror. This is unprecedented. We must impeach him over this.

20190201_185714.png