So trump secretly invited the Taliban to Camp David?

Jul 2019
Georgia
I dunno, it's been pretty clear for decades that the Taliban is willing to fight forever, not sure why the worst negotiatior thinks he'll negotiate peace with them lol.

~~~~

what we should have done is told the Taliban we were flying them to Camp David but really fly them to Gitmo,
oh the lols that would be had

Last edited:
Apr 2019
America
I dunno, it's been pretty clear for decades that the Taliban is willing to fight forever, not sure why the worst negotiatior thinks he'll negotiate peace with them lol.

~~~~

what we should have done is told the Taliban we were flying them to Camp David but really fly them to Gitmo,
oh the lols that would be had
Islam is relentless and its followers are obligated to fight forever or until the world is ruled by Sharia. Trump cannot change that. No one can.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Islam is relentless and its followers are obligated to fight forever or until the world is ruled by Sharia. Trump cannot change that. No one can.
I agree regarding the Taliban. It's disgraceful trump invited terrorists who still harbor Al Queda to Camp David to begin with. He's proven he's a shitty negotiator anyway, why is he trying to negotiate with terrorists?

Nov 2012
nirvana
Is there some point your trying to make here?
Trump planned to commemorate the anniversary of 9/11 in a bizarre way. He was to secretly host the Taliban co-conspirators of 9/11 on American soil (at Camp David) for the usual Trumpy schmoozing, and undoubtedly photo-ops, with the terrorist leaders. Alas, per some bizarre, not-so-secret Trump tweets, the secret meeting was cancelled at the last minute. Seems the terrorists unexpectedly acted shockingly terroristy and took credit for an attack that killed an American soldier and 11 others.

We should be grateful that Obama had Osama bin Laden killed, before Trump could become pals with him. A man capable of falling in love with North Korea’s murderous despot Kim Jong-un is capable of loving anyone.

Of course, there is always a Trump tweet for every occasion and this episode’s iteration certainly does not disappoint. It seems that Trump once suggested negotiating with the Taliban was akin to treason. Of course that’s when the black guy was supposedly doing it.

The white President being willing to do far more to accommodate the Taliban is different though. Just ask any Trumper.

Apr 2019
America
I agree regarding the Taliban. It's disgraceful trump invited terrorists who still harbor Al Queda to Camp David to begin with. He's proven he's a shitty negotiator anyway, why is he trying to negotiate with terrorists?
I cannot speak for Trump. He is the president and has his reasons. Like a patriot should do, I hope he has some success while knowing Islam cannot be trusted. If an agreement is reached, and the Taliban breaks it, his next response could be bad news for Afghanistan, but justified by the breach of that agreement. That could be what he wants, again I do not know.