So trump secretly invited the Taliban to Camp David?

May 2018
Chicago
what comment?
he invited the Taliban to Camp David. That's not a comment.
Yes, that is a FACT. The Taliban is a terrorist organization the killed 3000 innocent Americans on 9/11 2001. One does not invite those assholes to any negotiation of anything. We do NOT negotiate with people like that. Period.

Jul 2018
Earth
I have good reasons to disdain Islam. Read it, look around, you will too. I already said it was a bad move, but overall I think he is doing great. I will not criticize someone who obviously loves this country.
If trump loved America he would resign and take his ass kissers with him.

Jul 2018
Earth
Yes, that is a FACT. The Taliban is a terrorist organization the killed 3000 innocent Americans on 9/11 2001. One does not invite those assholes to any negotiation of anything. We do NOT negotiate with people like that. Period.
The Taliban did not kill 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11 2001. Saudis did that.

Jul 2019
Georgia
You cannot un- hear someone. I am speaking of Bolton's understanding of Islam. Bolton knows Islam's agenda and that any treaty is worthless. Trump knows that too. Remember when you talk to someone you only take what you need, apparently Trump has what he needs.
trump fires people who try to give him advice, instead of listening to them

he hasn't changed his mind on the Taliban, he just didn't get his way and is pouting.