So trump secretly invited the Taliban to Camp David?

Jul 2019
Georgia
You have no idea how Trump processes information. Again, you cannot un-hear someone.
in this case Bolton was against inviting the radical islamic terrorists to camp david and trump was strongly for it,

a disagreement so strong, that Bolton is no longer NSA

but you're still somehow taking trump's side in this

Apr 2019
America
in this case Bolton was against inviting the radical islamic terrorists to camp david and trump was strongly for it,

Are you telling me you support Bolton? Democrats had a hissy fit when he was appointed. I am taking his side only because he is the president, I do not agree with him this time. Trump has been told what Islam is.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Are you telling me you support Bolton? Democrats had a hissy fit when he was appointed. I am taking his side only because he is the president, I do not agree with him this time. Trump has been told what Islam is.
no. But he was right about not inviting the Taliban to Camp David on 9/11

in fact, guess what? it's 9/11 in Afghanistan now, and look what happened right after midnight.

World - blast-heard-near-us-embassy-in-kabul-on-9-11-anniversary - News - msn

now aren't you glad Bolton was right and these assholes aren't at Camp David right now?

Nov 2005
California
What I find amusing in this is that CJ (and other "always Trumpers") have a level of fundamentally "Trump can do no wrong".
This type of stunted thinking is clearly demonstrated when one reviews Trump's tweeting history and recognize that he is a worse offender of things that he openly chastised Obama for.
Trump figuratively threw stones at Obama habitually and then moved into a glass house.

On this, CJ doesn't seem to grasp it's not truly about solely agreeing with a person but rather about the position we are discussing.
There were plenty of reasons I think Bolton should not have been appointed.
But Bolton was right about seeing a huge problem with inviting radical Islamic terrorists to Camp David.

If Obama had done this, both the right and the left would have asked "WTF?"
With Trump, the left asks the question but for some on the right they support Trump and seemingly can't think for themselves.
I think this is also part of the reason for why such people habitually refuse to answer questions like "What could Trump do that would cause you to turn from him?"
They can't answer the question cause they'll follow Trump regardless of what he does.

Apr 2019
America
What I find amusing in this is that CJ (and other "always Trumpers") have a level of fundamentally "Trump can do no wrong".
This type of stunted thinking is clearly demonstrated when one reviews Trump's tweeting history and recognize that he is a worse offender of things that he openly chastised Obama for.
Trump figuratively threw stones at Obama habitually and then moved into a glass house.

On this, CJ doesn't seem to grasp it's not truly about solely agreeing with a person but rather about the position we are discussing.
There were plenty of reasons I think Bolton should not have been appointed.
But Bolton was right about seeing a huge problem with inviting radical Islamic terrorists to Camp David.

If Obama had done this, both the right and the left would have asked "WTF?"
With Trump, the left asks the question but for some on the right they support Trump and seemingly can't think for themselves.
I think this is also part of the reason for why such people habitually refuse to answer questions like "What could Trump do that would cause you to turn from him?"
They can't answer the question cause they'll follow Trump regardless of what he does.
Gee thanks, could not have survived with your longwinded bullshit. It all boils down to insulting anyone who supports Trump and it is getting old. This country will never unite with people who do things like you and spreading hate.

Nov 2005
California
Gee thanks, could not have survived with your longwinded bullshit. It all boils down to insulting anyone who supports Trump and it is getting old. This country will never unite with people who do things like you.
ROFLMAO!
You are the pot calling the silverware black with that complaint.

For the record, I am not insulting "anyone who supports Trump".
If anything (although I disagree with your term), I am insulting people who can never disagree with Trump.
There is a clear and distinct difference.

Apr 2019
America
ROFLMAO!
You are the pot calling the silverware black with that complaint.

For the record, I am not insulting "anyone who supports Trump".
If anything (although I disagree with your term), I am insulting people who can never disagree with Trump.
There is a clear and distinct difference.
Sorry I don't buy it you, hate Trump supporters, you have made it obvious. The people that never disagree have already qualified.